My First Helicopter: The Mayakovski Helicopter!

Robdjee

Dear Kerbonauts,

I am a long time KSP player but i had been gone for a while. I started playing again and became as fanatical as the first time i played. I intend to be more interactive, post stuff on the workshop, visit the KSP forums more often and i even started redditing and youtubing for the occasion.
Recently i discovered the robotics. Awesome! I finaly made a functional helicopter.

I Present to you:

Mayakovski Helicopter:
Gs7VuOT.png

-10 person, main rotor-tail rotor configuration, lifting capable Helicopter. Flies great!
Space: Toggle engine.
R: Rotor brake. (Double tap to release first time. Only works when engine is engaged)
Throttle: Lift.
1: toggle grapler and landing lights.
I use Q/E for yaw and A/D for Roll, i dont know wether that causes issues for others.
Part count: 57
Length: 15.5m
Width: 13.3m
Heigth: 3.7
Top speed: 50m/s
Needs Making History and Breaking Ground DLC

Side view:
ugUloH3.png

Front view:
uFiRFtX.png

Youtube footage: 

Workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1866487775.
Reddit post: ttps://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/d6whw7/my_first_helicopter_and_my_first_reddit_post/
KerbalX Entry: https://kerbalx.com/Robdjee/Mayakovski-Helicopter

Kind regards,

Robdjee

Edited by Robdjee
Added KerbalX Entry

Good design, low part count, the manual is lacking although I didn't watch the video. I myself like complete written manuals. I was able to control it after some research.

Upvoted in advance, reply later to claim it once the problems with the voting system are gone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.