Make up a Florida Man story

TheKSPBeginner

Florida Man Arrested While Launching Under Influence

A Florida Man looked very pleased with himself in his mugshot despite being arrested for his third LUI on Tuesday after leading police on a high-speed chase.

Ignoring police sirens and emergency lights, Florida Man continued to climb between 1500 and 3500 mph and at one point hit an NRO low-orbiting reconnaissance satellite, NASA TV reported. Florida Man was eventually thwarted when authorities used stop sticks.

Investigators said he claimed his Astronaut license had been suspended — but when they checked the system, they reportedly noticed his license had been revoked since July 1991 and he had four previous LUI convictions to his name. Officials said the ordeal was Florida Man's 12th arrest for driving with a suspended or revoked license.

-----

Good source for creativity:

8sGSPudm.jpg

I'm going to jump in here a minute with a true Florida Man story... and something really incredible that happened yesterday... The story starts with this heartbreaking headline:

"An 80-year-old Florida man died on August 31. His obituary was short, ending with the words, "This veteran has no immediately family all are welcome to attend."

Then word got out on social media....

And over 1,500 people showed up for his funeral!!!!  

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/10/01/1500--show-up-at-funeral-for-veteran-with-no-family-

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

I'm going to jump in here a minute with a true Florida Man story... and something really incredible that happened yesterday... The story starts with this heartbreaking headline:

"An 80-year-old Florida man died on August 31. His obituary was short, ending with the words, "This veteran has no immediately family all are welcome to attend."

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/10/01/1500--show-up-at-funeral-for-veteran-with-no-family-

I saw that! So glad he had a great send-off. No brother in arms deserves to be buried without comrades...

On 9/23/2019 at 6:13 PM, Just Jim said:

Hey.... I happen to live in Florida!!!!

:sticktongue:

hehehe....

Were you the one hit by a loose booster? :P

9 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Le eboc 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.