Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division-New Owner!

Welcome to GS Inc. We're the company that bought out the old Luigico. Enterprises, made it modern, and actually made working planes out of theirs! Now, Jeb KerBoom is our official owner!

EMPLOYEES

Jeb KerBoom (CEO)

deadly654321 (Engineer)

Cthulufaic (Engineer)

shhhilent1 (Engineer)

Plaatinum Aerospace (Receptionist)

iamwearingpants (Engineer)

bimp95 (Engineer)

krymnox (Engineer)

The Cobbler (Engineer)

Vininator (Engineer)

mincespy (Engineer)

Extraneous (Engineer)

Skyro (Engineer)

Newt0570 (Rocket Engineer)

Employee of the month!

Plaatinum Aerospace (Receptionist) for his amazing work!

Display Case

Spaceplanes

The Quasar 575E by Plaatinum Aerospace

derGD.png

Edited by Jeb KerBoom
Display Case!

Ah, there it is!

EDIT: Here's my ship: The Quasar 575-E!

CcwIS.png

Description: The Quasar 575-E is an amazing multi-purpose plane, used for all things such as hauling freight as well as passengers, and all that good stuff.

Made by Plaatinum Aerospace (Receptionist)

Download Link: http://www./?z8hm60mydqjvnbx

Edited by Plaatinum Aerospace

I'd like to re-post my application to Gold stingray as a Rocket engineer.

First off, I have this VERY clean-looking 3-kerbal mun-lander with realistic(ish) staging.

screenshot35i.png

Where's the launch tower?

Due to the size of the craft, the liftoff stage's TWR is slightly less than optimal, but it gets you cleanly into kerbin orbit at 100km.

Initially the decouplers were underpowered, so I added a bit of explosive power to them. click the \/there\/ to see it in action

Video of staging:

The lander stage (in my biased opinion) is just as beautiful as the previous stages. It has four Mark55 radial engines and a single LV-T45 Engine for extra gimballing power. It is obviously equipped with four landing legs, but each is re-enforced with two struts to keep protect the kerbals during a rough landing.

screenshot14s.png

In this picture, it has left kerbin's SOI. It might have enough deltav to land on Eve; I'm not sure though.

This is my personal favorite mun lander. But I have plenty more that are (I think) capable of landing on one of Jool's Moons or Charr's moon.

screenshot36i.png

http://www./?l0vwtm2r5r0ojux
Edited by Newt0570

I'd like to re-post my application to Gold stingray as a Rocket engineer.

First off, I have this VERY clean-looking 3-kerbal mun-lander with realistic(ish) staging.

screenshot35i.png

Where's the launch tower?

Due to the size of the craft, the liftoff stage's TWR is slightly less than optimal, but it gets you cleanly into kerbin orbit at 100km.

Initially the decouplers were underpowered, so I added a bit of explosive power to them. click the >here< to see it in action

Video of staging:

The lander stage (in my biased opinion) is just as beautiful as the previous stages. It has four Mark55 radial engines and a single LV-T45 Engine for extra gimballing power. It is obviously equipped with four landing legs, but each is re-enforced with two struts to keep protect the kerbals during a rough landing.

screenshot14s.png

In this picture, it has left kerbin's SOI. It might have enough deltav to land on Eve; I'm not sure though.

This is my personal favorite mun lander. But I have plenty more that are (I think) capable of landing on one of Jool's Moons or Charr's moon.

screenshot36i.png

http://www./?l0vwtm2r5r0ojux

No words describe those pics, just maybe "AWESOME!!!"

And I'm also currently working on a interplanetary rocket capable of holding 28 kerbals in the main body, can carry up to 8 more in small atmospheric re-entry pods (ODST style), another 3 each in 4 larger landers capable of non-atmospheric re-entry and then ascending to the main craft again, and a currently undetermined amount in re-entry capable (what else?) rovers that will stack on top of the larger landers.

Jebediah, Bob, and Bill are currently testing the prototypes :cool:

Oh noes!

Jeb,Bob and Bill have been eaten by the space kraken during testing!:0.0:

But other than that its all going well; just got orbital construction and am launch huge ships filled with nothing but fuel and spare parts and im going to have to redesign the ODST style drop-pods as some prototypes launched from a smaller orbital platform showed that once deployed in their current state they have a bad habit of spinning aimlessly and getting nowhere:rolleyes:

oh and I'll upload images when i get back from school this afternoon

Edited by haydn1997
Something about images :P

unfortunately my KSP has been lagging out on my laptop due to the size and amount of pieces. that and the fact that its currently evolving at an alarming rate with the introduction of new parts means that any screenshots ATM would be almost instantly be majorly out of date

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.