What will happen with KSP1?

HECHICERO100

Hello people today I learned that the KSP2 is coming, and the big question is. What will happen to the acutal ksp, there will be no more updates? The game is not over and they take 2? There are many doubts that generate me with respect to the 2, a strange feeling because the 1 is not finished and the 2 is already in development?:confused:

4 hours ago, HECHICERO100 said:

Hello people today I learned that the KSP2 is coming, and the big question is. What will happen to the acutal ksp, there will be no more updates? The game is not over and they take 2? There are many doubts that generate me with respect to the 2, a strange feeling because the 1 is not finished and the 2 is already in development?:confused:

KSP 1 is going to continue to be developed. 

It may appears to be counter intuitive, but KSP1 apparently still has some juicy.

I'm watching the Steam Charts for KSP, and believe it or not, the usage is raising again as it usually happens this time of the year. KSP2 announce didn't triggered an Apocalyptic Event, neither a rush for a final blaze of glory.

I expect some trouble on the Add'Ons scene, however. And besides the unavoidable grumpiness as things change to accommodate new DLCs, breaking Add'Ons I love, it's hardly a bad move for them. There are too few active developers around, all of them somewhat overloaded - and most of them have day jobs to carry on. So Squad needs to guarantee that such demand be minimally satisfied.

Edited by Lisias
I hate typing on touch screen s.

• 2 weeks later...