Looking For Friends

Melford

39 minutes ago, Melford said:

do you want to be my friend lol!

Just as long as you don't force me to watch Pepa Pig. My daughter watched that show when she was around 3 tp 4 years old... :)

And there are a lot of other neat folks here, too. Don't feel afraid to jump right into conversation.

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Just as long as you don't force me to watch Pepa Pig. My daughter watched that show when she was around 3 tp 4 years old... :)

And there are a lot of other neat folks here, too. Don't feel afraid to jump right into conversation.

lol ok I wont make you watch peppa  pig. 

6 hours ago, Melford said:

I am lonely and in need of friends. So if anyone is willing to be my friend please reply to this post lol.

Welcome to the forums! This forum is probably the nicest place in the internet, and you will enjoy your stay here.

I am very willing to be your friend as I am a newcomer here myself. And  I won't mind watching peppa pig..... :D

2 hours ago, Yeet_TheDinosaur said:

Welcome to the forums! This forum is probably the nicest place in the internet, and you will enjoy your stay here.

I am very willing to be your friend as I am a newcomer here myself. And  I won't mind watching peppa pig..... :D

YAY! I have another friend! Thank you so much lol! :D

4 hours ago, Melford said:

YAY! I have another friend! Thank you so much lol! :D

TBH I don't like watching anyanimated series, but screw it, I still didn't understand what do you mean by adding to the friends list. I believe that's what the "Follow" is made for?

Anyway...

7 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

TBH I don't like watching anyanimated series, but screw it, I still didn't understand what do you mean by adding to the friends list. I believe that's what the "Follow" is made for?

Anyway...

I said to reply to the post if you want to be my friend, i dont remember ever saying being added to my friends list lol. But hey! Thanks for being my friend.

14 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Chee-hoo! Yeah, as most of the guys above said, we're all a pretty dang friendly bunch here! Plus, you might make some real friendships here, like that between me and @Lo Var Lachland (sorry I've been gone from the Discord for so long, too, buddy)

Hey, thanks for the mention!

On 9/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, Melford said:

I am lonely and in need of friends. So if anyone is willing to be my friend please reply to this post lol.

I have a Discord server that is pretty active if you want to join that. We have a lot of KSP players/Space nerds. 

On 9/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, adsii1970 said:

My daughter watched that show when she was around 3 to 4 years old... :)

Oh Adsii I feel for you. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Was that sarcastic like I think it is or...?

No, not at all! I really do appreciate you pinging me and calling me a friend of yours. Thanks. :) 

41 minutes ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Announcement

The 'Like' feature is back!

YEET!

On 9/30/2019 at 5:12 PM, Melford said:

you have one here - i saw your project; i don't think you can get him back only an imposter, so if you put right at the very end of your project 'in memoriam - milford kerbal' and then you don't get a gold star - then send your teacher to k00b and i will shout at them for you (lots and lots).

- can you help me with a project i am working on milford ? (i am hoping you watch spongebobsquarepants ?)

say if there were "real life squidward" kind of people in school convincing everybody that spongebob was "for children" and rubbish because "pineapples don't grow under the sea.." etc etc (really annoying people that doesn't understand that "the laws of physics don't apply to creative works"), ruining spongebob for EVERYBODY and only because they themselves don't know how to enjoy it....

how do you make it so that the people who were convinced by the squidwards, can learn that they were tricked by annoying people being "squidwards" and then everybody can enjoy spongebob again ?.