[0.16 WIN & mac??] Kermageddon, Multiplayer [0.1 Community Feedback Alpha]

1337patchy

Hey there, beforehand, may i ask you, have you tried it? :P The program does have a GUI, and it does start the game for you, players who are not hosting a server only need to open kermageddon, insert server credentials, and press "START", Kermageddon does the whole thing :)

And i am very grateful for your sugestions and considerations, you betcha me and NoobLevler are going to look at them, and see how well we could do that!!

, but the Missing Parts does not cause Kermageddon to stop working, if you dont have the mod, the ship doesnt appear! :P

That was a great post Mr_Orion! :)

Haha, to be honest, no, I haven't tried it. I simply assumed things... sorry!

Is there any interest in having this be compatible with 0.17?

Since there was no special interest, i feel no will to continue working on this, so what do you think on this being compatible with 0.17?

Also what would you think of me developping a little application to bundle with this, to automatically create a server for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I really please you to keep working on this, though i didnt have the chance to try it out with someone, as nobody of my friends is playing KSP, its a great thing.

Maybe you guys could even consider to make up a 24/7 server so ppl can try it out even without having any friend that plays this game :)

Btw: Is it yet compatible with 0.17?

Well keep it up, i bet with an auto host tool more ppl will use this....im tend to think, that hosting a ftp server is sth that scares most ppl away O.o

Though i dont see where the problem with hosting is :)

Are you maybe able to host a public server that runs 24hours? 7 days a week? :P

I cant and i understnad it, if you cant do it either, i so want to test it out, but i just cant get my friends to play ksp :(

Well keep it up, i bet with an auto host tool more ppl will use this....im tend to think, that hosting a ftp server is sth that scares most ppl away O.o

Though i dont see where the problem with hosting is :)

Are you maybe able to host a public server that runs 24hours? 7 days a week? :P

I cant and i understnad it, if you cant do it either, i so want to test it out, but i just cant get my friends to play ksp :(

Hosting a server 24/7 would not be possible, that would mean spending money from my part :P

I'll see to this during this weekend, or during this week, i shall bring news this week or this weekend maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It looks like this A is not updated since October (Unlikely due to epicness) or B was cut off by the forum crash. Either way, it is in the interest of the universe that 1337 get it back up soon. Will check for doubted .19 compatibility.

After 1:

Du DO Du do, wai-ting for it to down-load.

/\|\ ksp-win-0-19-1.zip

\__/ Opening in 1 min...

After 2:

Well, I have FileZilla running, I inserted the persistent, but not on either of the computers is it allowing me to log on to server |ftp://127.0.0.1|.

There is no pass.

Edited by PLB

It looks like this A is not updated since October (Unlikely due to epicness) or B was cut off by the forum crash. Either way, it is in the interest of the universe that 1337 get it back up soon. Will check for doubted .19 compatibility.

After 1:

Du DO Du do, wai-ting for it to down-load.

/\|\ ksp-win-0-19-1.zip

\__/ Opening in 1 min...

After 2:

Well, I have FileZilla running, I inserted the persistent, but not on either of the computers is it allowing me to log on to server |ftp://127.0.0.1|.

There is no pass.

You could try my Iridium for the time being.

• 3 months later...

Wow guys, would it really be that interesting to have this working?

I started kermageddon revamped which was supposed to be better, and it was as far, but it was totally forgotten due to how busy we were with real life too.

I won't promise anything else anymore, but what kind of thing would you guys like to see, other than realtime multiplayer?

Would this still be a good app?

Wow guys, would it really be that interesting to have this working?

I started kermageddon revamped which was supposed to be better, and it was as far, but it was totally forgotten due to how busy we were with real life too.

I won't promise anything else anymore, but what kind of thing would you guys like to see, other than realtime multiplayer?

Would this still be a good app?

If you want we can team up...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.