BROKEN CONTRACTS (xbox one)

First off, hello, names imagine. I'm here because i have had at least 5 contracts flat out break for no apparent reason and ive only had the game for about two days. Current one, after restarting 3 times, several hard resets, redownloads, etc., is the flea booster test. Several times ive had all conditions green, ive tested, ive hit through sequence, i have done everything i can think or find to get this to work, to no avail. Im going crazy here, litterally losing sleep over it. I love this game so much its depressing how bad career mode is breaking. The saddest part is, i know there's nothing that can be done other than a patch, and there are posts just like mine dating months and months back, so what the hell is going on? I'd be satisfied with at least a reason to why the game is broken, and has remained broken for so long. I paid good money to be able to play career mode, so i want it to work properly and it just doesnt seem like anythings being done about it. If i would've known career mode was unplayable, i absolutely would have thought twice about my purchase. Any replies, good or bad, are appreciated. I think its time the developers get with the program and at least explain to the people paying their bills, why our games arent working. 

Thanks. 

-Imagine

9 hours ago, PrvDancer85 said:

Yeah you're right that some contracts just wont work, wich is ultra annoying. So just for your sake avoid test contracts u dont need them

What types of contracts do you recommend? Another forum recommended to stay away from survey contracts as well since most of them end up being almost impossible until later in game with more parts. Is a solid career obtainable without doing contracts all together?

Thanks for any input! 

The console version does have the debug menu, which can be used to complete contracts that get bugged.  So really, worst case is that you need to manually complete them if they don't trigger.

I don't think a contract-less career would be viable, getting money would be very difficult.  Science mode may be of interest to you.  You still need to progress the tech tree with science points, but there's no financial restrictions.

47 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

The console version does have the debug menu, which can be used to complete contracts that get bugged.  So really, worst case is that you need to manually complete them if they don't trigger.

I don't think a contract-less career would be viable, getting money would be very difficult.  Science mode may be of interest to you.  You still need to progress the tech tree with science points, but there's no financial restrictions.

DEBUG MENU INSTRUCTIONS: in game, pause, and hit DPAD: "-up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right-" then from the menu, contracts, active, COMPLETE!

I must admit though that this does not entirely solve my problem because opening this menu disables all achievements. I know a perfect game just doesn't exist sometimes, and its my fault for being adamant about consoles, but at least I can finish a career in any light. 

Side note: can or will these contract issues be fixed via patch? Should we expect fixes to come in the future? Of course I refer to console specifically.

Thank you Geonovast! What a life saver

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.