Kerbal couples, or how I learned to live with my SO while exploring space

samstarman5

Watching the KSP 2 trailer again for the umpteenth time, during the scene when the kerbals are revealed and we see the two on a new planet in a new system, I got to wondering if they might have been a couple on honeymoon or such.

And it got me wondering if any players out there have kept certain kerbals together for missions like they were married, partners in science, or best friends forever.  It honestly gets me the idea to start doing so.  Of course, I've tried to keep the Big 4 together one way or the other, but there are more kerbals than them. Say you were to somehow get a Noble and Galfrey Kerman in your roster. It'd be hard to not have those two together, exploring the stars and getting into trouble as kerbals do.

I'd like to hear thoughts and ideas on such.

Should be compatible with the Kerbalism mod.

PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS

The era of tin can interplanetary travel is over. Your crew need some living space, however minimal. Failure to provide enough living space will result in unforeseen events in the vessel, the kind that happen when operators lose concentration. While not fatal directly, they often lead to fatal consequences later on. Some basic comforts can be provided to delay the inevitable mental breakdown. Nothing fancy, just things like windows to look out, antennas to call back home, or gravity rings to generate artificial gravity. Finally, recent research points out that living in a pressurized environment is vastly superior to living in a suit. So bring some Nitrogen to compensate for leaks and keep the internal atmosphere at an acceptable pressure.

Love, jealousy, other stuff.

Edited by kerbiloid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.