St4rdust

KSP Loading... 1.8 Preview: Service Bays Revamp

On 10/11/2019 at 8:20 PM, schwank said:

Yoo when is this update coming already!?!??!?!??!?! I'm dying over here

Might I suggest a hospital visit then? I mean, I know I’m very excited for 1.8 (mostly because I’m ram limited in dx9), but if you’re dying then that might be a slightly higher priority. ;) 

edit: wait.. is it dying or dieing? I’ve always confused such words (sue vs sew), but if you’re just having fun with colors then that’s fine. 

Edited by Jognt

23 hours ago, schwank said:

Yoo when is this update coming already!?!??!?!??!?! I'm dying over here

That comment will delay the release at least 5 days! :)

23 hours ago, Jognt said:

Might I suggest a hospital visit then? I mean, I know I’m very excited for 1.8 (mostly because I’m ram limited in dx9), but if you’re dying then that might be a slightly higher priority. ;) 

edit: wait.. is it dying or dieing? I’ve always confused such words (sue vs sew), but if you’re just having fun with colors then that’s fine. 

it's dying

On 10/12/2019 at 7:41 PM, Jognt said:

What has stamping something out with a die to do with colors?

OMG! "dying", "dieing", "dyeing" who decided that using English as the new lingua franca was a good idea?

Edited by AHHans

35 minutes ago, AHHans said:

What has stamping something out with a die to do with colors?

OMG! "dying", "dieing", "dyeing" who decided that using English as the new lingua franca was a good idea?

That’s two too many to comprehend!

Oh right, the topic.... I’ve stopped playing KSP until 1.8 comes out, so they better release it quick to get me playing again!

Edited by StrandedonEarth

I am getting so anxious about 1.8 :D .

So many features and also the anxiety about my favourites mods if they will still work/get updated.

This might be the first time i opt out of an update to see what goes on.

58 minutes ago, Boyster said:

I am getting so anxious about 1.8 :D .

So many features and also the anxiety about my favourites mods if they will still work/get updated.

This might be the first time i opt out of an update to see what goes on.

Always copy out the versions of KSP.  It'll be at least a month before enough major mods are upgraded so the new version is effectively unplayable for a month after its release.

2 hours ago, Jacke said:

Always copy out the versions of KSP.  It'll be at least a month before enough major mods are upgraded so the new version is effectively unplayable for a month after its release.

I am on steam i can just just select which version i want to play from the library->properties:) . As long you keep your regular backup everything should be fine without even changing something.

Edited by Boyster