St4rdust

KSP Loading... 1.8 Preview: Service Bays Revamp

Recommended Posts

On 10/11/2019 at 8:20 PM, schwank said:

Yoo when is this update coming already!?!??!?!??!?! I'm dying over here

Might I suggest a hospital visit then? I mean, I know I’m very excited for 1.8 (mostly because I’m ram limited in dx9), but if you’re dying then that might be a slightly higher priority. ;) 
 

edit: wait.. is it dying or dieing? I’ve always confused such words (sue vs sew), but if you’re just having fun with colors then that’s fine. 

Edited by Jognt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, schwank said:

Yoo when is this update coming already!?!??!?!??!?! I'm dying over here

That comment will delay the release at least 5 days! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jognt said:

Might I suggest a hospital visit then? I mean, I know I’m very excited for 1.8 (mostly because I’m ram limited in dx9), but if you’re dying then that might be a slightly higher priority. ;) 
 

edit: wait.. is it dying or dieing? I’ve always confused such words (sue vs sew), but if you’re just having fun with colors then that’s fine. 

it's dying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 7:41 PM, Jognt said:

edit: wait.. is it dying or dieing? I’ve always confused such words (sue vs sew), but if you’re just having fun with colors then that’s fine.

What has stamping something out with a die to do with colors?

OMG! "dying", "dieing", "dyeing" who decided that using English as the new lingua franca was a good idea?

Edited by AHHans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, AHHans said:

What has stamping something out with a die to do with colors?

OMG! "dying", "dieing", "dyeing" who decided that using English as the new lingua franca was a good idea?

That’s two too many to comprehend!

Oh right, the topic.... I’ve stopped playing KSP until 1.8 comes out, so they better release it quick to get me playing again!

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting so anxious about 1.8 :D .

So many features and also the anxiety about my favourites mods if they will still work/get updated.

This might be the first time i opt out of an update to see what goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Boyster said:

I am getting so anxious about 1.8 :D .

So many features and also the anxiety about my favourites mods if they will still work/get updated.

This might be the first time i opt out of an update to see what goes on.

Always copy out the versions of KSP.  It'll be at least a month before enough major mods are upgraded so the new version is effectively unplayable for a month after its release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacke said:

Always copy out the versions of KSP.  It'll be at least a month before enough major mods are upgraded so the new version is effectively unplayable for a month after its release.

I am on steam i can just just select which version i want to play from the library->properties:) . As long you keep your regular backup everything should be fine without even changing something.

Edited by Boyster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.