The Stock Space Race

Robonoise can I make an Ike base because that will be super fun to do or should i just do duna

On 11/6/2019 at 5:50 PM, Fraus said:

I'll be pitching in to take the position of the Kussian Space Agency, for the glory of Mother Kussia.

I'll be using this flag this someone has uploaded onto curse forge  2vt9the.png

everyone else lets be tough on Communism

here is my first day of work

first two launches missing but they were average this is construction of a rocket going to minmus

Step 402 screenshot.
Step 406 screenshot.
Step 410 screenshot.
im launching later in the day but im well on my way

sorry if you cant open them but they are me building a rocket to go to minmus KASA is going strong lets beat the KSSR I need to win also none will be replicas and I will do orbital assembly of ships and stuff so the launch date rule would mess me up because it would be multiple launches also what classifies as a "module"

my bases all have 5, mining, fuel production, science and antenna, crew module, solar array.

3 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

sorry if you cant open them but they are me building a rocket to go to minmus

Hey just a heads up for you, you can upload your screenshots to imgur.com to allow us to see what you're doing! Also the mighty Koviets will be launching soon, don't think you can so easily defeat our vodka powered rockets.

KESA HAS LAUNCHED!!!!:D Made myself a nice flag based on the Pan Am logo coz I love it and flew my first couple of rockets! First I launched Jeb into a short flight over kerbin, then managed to get him to space on one of the Hammer boosters! Since I was happy with my progress, I tried to do a sub orbital flight with moderate success. I got a bunch of science for that flight so I got Jeb safely into orbit and back! I am really happy with how things are going so far, and next up is a suborbital flight over 100 km!

http://2r7gzSX.png

KESA flag

http://undefined

http://rgmrH6L.png

My orbital rocket

http://gmMuGp7.png

jeb in orbit

http://TDpvvSv.png

how the tech tree looks

See ya all next week!

good to hear it im posting visible screenshots(took a picture with my other computer) in a few hours

KASA has reached minmus and will soon begin construction of a space station in LKO and do a unmanned duna landing when we have the tech for it

here are the screenshots

umApLoiJMRT4QhoHaLfMCS9Y_cq7jpSbCOWTnTFnboYDYRyChlZ3Vozk80_KxquSKPYNnGXT3iI6ai7eVB1OL7-2Ca3ffxlr77rhGzsMUOs_b8397TfH1rJ-nZStKP3NdAIr2Yxv

1b117KRcikc16YHr1HNeSjmOsncgV4fxLXoMI94sx4KgQGiJFSSF1iRw5zTpuMn7haqx0UJGiHXmEDSqSBdtlAf23KKK0HZjr_gy2zPCADo1FGiI6HLLvS7uESeWMLBj2nzmXkfK

-6D82eUiR5sp5m2e8WG0_y5XpgPdNWuNmQTjoCl6PomxYlhOqAkgHFCjc2aaoPy0rsQYFRnw9mGXx3vT7QEu23iV3xI-Y5McEkuyv4VMFRXiUAcfWcjbuylpjH3ynD2Gxqnzt3c0

ts7iw9G2CfFrb_tj0viJokdCPOsBFm9BwgluT8Z4dcAkR8TwfmxAtZMDf8456APS9Pg8mZ6KBsIasHhkP-Oq4OoeFNpUros3SCuuCNa1AR4AQuM7EZ-m96vL9wmlWynlKXgsgT5-

QQBYySQPYmG4BovqQrGkQl_liPJ3ydz5xUxZB6C5XK_lFflxMwfcqjtbNYO_ht6yJXgbJcv54yavWNtsdkQJYrMWNCyTDdOTyjyUHRl9o04pzv_mJpCPoNP8v7tmIYX4v5IsOB9h

IsiJ06vnaGZkAAIWDa0CbLE7G-r4V7Vrqz1dejT2TR4d86ZsISjtpylVnba2FKtPF6SeZkhq8MWLiGzNyHu3LvdrgbSEPqXv6mVxQMz3jeZOF2_-BzmfhUDApfWwVjwcjSgHHA1H

egfSmoo22jlEggPe5gGtJCZ78vgY70XqREHAMpILR9aEGV9RLOVIM4Z-8fLcOyYNZJ9jUjkyy2Whub1JdTSw8SuZ7yO8pwNK1rKulD0kvVtetiGlzwJlKzSMOF3IYup4bKKFTZkP

i hope to get to the mun soon!!!

defeat Komunissm

actually I can't lose

especialy not to the Koviet Union

also sorry for bad quality

15 hours ago, Jeb-head-mug kerman said:

KESA HAS LAUNCHED!!!!:D Made myself a nice flag based on the Pan Am logo coz I love it and flew my first couple of rockets! First I launched Jeb into a short flight over kerbin, then managed to get him to space on one of the Hammer boosters! Since I was happy with my progress, I tried to do a sub orbital flight with moderate success. I got a bunch of science for that flight so I got Jeb safely into orbit and back! I am really happy with how things are going so far, and next up is a suborbital flight over 100 km!

can we not fight as I have infinite time to play and U dont

10 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

good to hear it im posting visible screenshots(took a picture with my other computer) in a few hours

KASA has reached minmus and will soon begin construction of a space station in LKO and do a unmanned duna landing when we have the tech for it

here are the screenshots

umApLoiJMRT4QhoHaLfMCS9Y_cq7jpSbCOWTnTFnboYDYRyChlZ3Vozk80_KxquSKPYNnGXT3iI6ai7eVB1OL7-2Ca3ffxlr77rhGzsMUOs_b8397TfH1rJ-nZStKP3NdAIr2Yxv

1b117KRcikc16YHr1HNeSjmOsncgV4fxLXoMI94sx4KgQGiJFSSF1iRw5zTpuMn7haqx0UJGiHXmEDSqSBdtlAf23KKK0HZjr_gy2zPCADo1FGiI6HLLvS7uESeWMLBj2nzmXkfK

-6D82eUiR5sp5m2e8WG0_y5XpgPdNWuNmQTjoCl6PomxYlhOqAkgHFCjc2aaoPy0rsQYFRnw9mGXx3vT7QEu23iV3xI-Y5McEkuyv4VMFRXiUAcfWcjbuylpjH3ynD2Gxqnzt3c0

ts7iw9G2CfFrb_tj0viJokdCPOsBFm9BwgluT8Z4dcAkR8TwfmxAtZMDf8456APS9Pg8mZ6KBsIasHhkP-Oq4OoeFNpUros3SCuuCNa1AR4AQuM7EZ-m96vL9wmlWynlKXgsgT5-

QQBYySQPYmG4BovqQrGkQl_liPJ3ydz5xUxZB6C5XK_lFflxMwfcqjtbNYO_ht6yJXgbJcv54yavWNtsdkQJYrMWNCyTDdOTyjyUHRl9o04pzv_mJpCPoNP8v7tmIYX4v5IsOB9h

IsiJ06vnaGZkAAIWDa0CbLE7G-r4V7Vrqz1dejT2TR4d86ZsISjtpylVnba2FKtPF6SeZkhq8MWLiGzNyHu3LvdrgbSEPqXv6mVxQMz3jeZOF2_-BzmfhUDApfWwVjwcjSgHHA1H

egfSmoo22jlEggPe5gGtJCZ78vgY70XqREHAMpILR9aEGV9RLOVIM4Z-8fLcOyYNZJ9jUjkyy2Whub1JdTSw8SuZ7yO8pwNK1rKulD0kvVtetiGlzwJlKzSMOF3IYup4bKKFTZkP

i hope to get to the mun soon!!!

@kspnerd122 you can take pics in game with control + shift + f1 or f2 I can’t remember which.

With the desire of harvesting food from distant planets, Elon Kerman approached various space faring agencies, money in hand. All of these agencies however quoted insanely high prices, so Elon Kerman set out to create his own space program: Space K. Unfortunately, due to some miscommunication early in the program, the flag of Space K was set as a generic flag type. As unfortunate as it may seem, this mistake did in fact aid in inspiration of others, as it showed it was possible for any generic kerbal to make it to orbit, not just those who wore orange space suits. 

The first launch was simply to gain a variety of science and begin research of space faring vessels. The second launch was our first orbital craft. Photos of these launches were written over by Bill Kerman in order to take photos of him with a delicious scoop of mint ice cream. The subsequent lanches are detailed in the following album, and they culminate in a successful Minmus landing.

https://imgur.com/a/2lcxLSq

And we have liftoff at Roskosmos!

https://imgur.com/a/qw65zYe

I will be leaving more detailed mission reports on the landing based missions, anything minor like a flyby or flying around kerbin for science I'll keep to a minimal amount of pics if that's fine

Gonna be in depth as I can for all Duna based missions however.

Also expects plenty of Koviet launches replicating actual spacecrafts and lifters when I have the proper tech ;) 

Edited by Fraus
Kommunism

11 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

@Robonoise Just so everyone is clear, what exactly defines each settlement? Is it required that it be 5 separate launches or how are we defining that?

A settlement is just a base with more than 3 Kerbals. No, 5 separate launches per settlement is not necessary. Each module is a part of a station that provides a purpose (I.e. habitations, hydroponics, mining, etc.) that is connected to other modules via the clamp-o-tron.

In other news, I am putting together my images for the Green Origen progress.

2 hours ago, Robonoise said:

A settlement is just a base with more than 3 Kerbals. No, 5 separate launches per settlement is not necessary. Each module is a part of a station that provides a purpose (I.e. habitations, hydroponics, mining, etc.) that is connected to other modules via the clamp-o-tron.

In other news, I am putting together my images for the Green Origen progress.

Do the base has to be a space station or an actual base on the surface of Duna? If so can I just launch 3 modules in one launch, or do I have to dock on the surface with multiple launches?

3 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

also the whole clamp O tron rule is dumb when it has landing legs or drills that require a specific direction

If you want it to be somewhat easier on you, you can dock it together in orbit then land it, or put wheels on the base detachable or not and dock it with that

4 hours ago, Jeb-head-mug kerman said:

Do the base has to be a space station or an actual base on the surface of Duna? If so can I just launch 3 modules in one launch, or do I have to dock on the surface with multiple launches?

Only one settlement must be on the surface. Any amount of modules can be put in one launch. Docking can happen anywhere as long as the modules are at some point connected. Also, yes I am counting rovers as modules.

I was planning on the same, based on an earlier comment:

• 1 Duna Station
  • 1 Duna Base
  • 1 Ike Base

Hopefully that is still ok.

- Raptus

----------------- BEGIN EYES ONLY TRANSMISSION -----------------

mOXbcl

DUNA ONE - Current Technology Roadmap

yMZpzU

DUNA ONE - Visual Mission Chronicles

----------------- END TRANSMISSION -----------------

Edited by Raptus
Replaced HTML tables with something more sturdy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.