Mars Rover Mod Parts

Syrius

I had a mod that gave parts that were used on Mars rovers. The specific part I am looking for is the deploy-able triangle like case that was used for the Spirit lander.

The mod was active up to at least 1.6X. Does anyone happen to know the mod that I am talking about and the name of it?

Syrius

Edited by Syrius

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 7:58 PM, Syrius said:

Hey zer0Kerbal,

Hmmm I will have to check that one out tonight as I am currently at work. I know I used to have that in 1.6X, not sure if I got it for the current version.

Syrius

If you don’t find this mod anymore, take a look on the Breaking Ground expansion, it adds some robotic arms (in different sizes) that act like the Curiosity one  :D

10 hours ago, username.txt said:

If you don’t find this mod anymore, take a look on the Breaking Ground expansion, it adds some robotic arms (in different sizes) that act like the Curiosity one  :D

Thanks, although I am not really interested in the robotics. I prefer Infernal Robotics to cover that. They have a more diverse set or parts, with tweak scale they can be adjusted in size for any craft. I was more looking for the landing pod/carrier/thingie. Which I still have yet to confirm is with the above mentioned mod. Life.

Infernal Robotics - Next

13 minutes ago, Syrius said:

Thanks, although I am not really interested in the robotics. I prefer Infernal Robotics to cover that. They have a more diverse set or parts, with tweak scale they can be adjusted in size for any craft. I was more looking for the landing pod/carrier/thingie. Which I still have yet to confirm is with the above mentioned mod. Life.

Infernal Robotics - Next

and don't forget KJE-Next.

am curious about the last thing as well.

zer0Kerbal,

I can confirm the part I was looking for was part of Rockets Emporium. The part is the RB-3 Rover Lander.

If you use the Structural Tubing mod with to create landers for rovers it is pretty nice.

Syrius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.