Zorg's Screenshots and Customised Visual Set Up

Zorg

38 minutes ago, Dakitess said:

Hi guys, thanks Zorg for this visual enhancement topic, and thanks for your TUFx profile, you've been the ambassador of it I believe ;)

I can't get AA to work properly though. TUFx seems to disable the InGame AA, and has its own settings but I find them lacking. Only temporal looks good to me, but needs to be static picture while i'm doing cinematic with camera movement.

I've tried using the NVidia panel but not success so far.

Any idea ?

I believe that if you disable the TUFX AA the in game AA takes over?

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, AveSanya said:

Greetings! Could you tell me how to remove the stars in space, as in your screenshots? So that there would be darkness in space. I can't find the answer to this anywhere.

Distant Object Enhancement mod. If you go to the settings, you can turn on Dynamic Sky Dimming (should be on by default) and set the slider for Maximum Sky Brightness all the way to 0. If you leave it above zero, it will try to make the stars disappear when looking at a planet etc but show them when you look away. At 0% the sky will always be black

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lunarpilott said:

Hey, how did you get your grass to look 'darker' like on the first picture? I don't like the bright one that I have right now. Do you know how to make the grass darker?

I believe that's a picture using JNSQ, which just has a darker shade of grass on Kerbin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.