What atmospheric effects will ksp 2 have?

KrakenNinja

Devs did not talk about atmospheric features. Ok we haven't seen atmospheric effects in the pre-alpha gameplay footage but we do have seen clouds on screenshots devs released. So for now it's likely that KSP2 will feature at least clouds but we can't be sure since we have no official confirmation. 

In response to @Xd the great 

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

Does supersonic condensation clouds, as found in the trailer, count?

Very interesting point here, I had to rewatch the trailer to spot the contrails. 

Just my opinion but I think that could be a thing. As for dust, nobody would have thought that dust could have been a feature according to e3 trailer whereas we know now (thanks to DasValdez live) that it was a hint... So yes contrails could definitely be a thing...

Spoiler

chemtrails

Just now, Commodoregamer118 said:

I did not meant that. The clouds viewed from space are essential to make a good look.

I meant *IN* the atmosphere.

It would be weird to have clouds disappear as you enter an atmosphere.

I don't know how weird as I've not experienced it, but it would be weird.

1 minute ago, 5thHorseman said:

It would be weird to have clouds disappear as you enter an atmosphere.

I don't know how weird as I've not experienced it, but it would be weird.

I dont think so. It will be totally weird.

I think that will be something like when you enter the clouds are in there. But when you are descending you cross the clouds and they will stay at a high altitude.

The director of the game stated in an interview that they would like clouds in the game; therefore, it's very possible that they will add that feature. With regards to atmospheric fog, in the gameplay footage that we've seen so far, it seems that fog will be an atmospheric effect.