What's up? I'm PuffleFuzz!

PuffleFuzz

First off to get this out of the way: I'm a girl.

I've been playing KSP for about 5 days, and I'm hooked. I got it for my birthday I've been obsessed with NASA since late 2010/early 2011 when I was 13. I just turned 22. My top 10 favorite shuttle missions (from all time favorite down) are: 132, 135, 133, 124, 107 (RIP), 126, 129, 120, 114, and 134. 114 had CDR Eileen Collins, and 120 had CDR Pamela Melroy. I have epilepsy, autism, and ADHD. I've always wanted to be a rocket scientist, but I hated math. I'm currently majoring in Criminal Justice, which I'm starting to hate as well. (bad experience with professors being rude.)

You can call me Puff, Fuzz, Manzie, FufflePuzz. 

STS-132's crew is full of loveable nerds :) 

Hello, @PuffleFuzz, and welcome to the forums!

I've also always been a huge shuttle fan, even when I was a kid.  Unfortunately my very first experience was watching the Columbia's re-entry in 2003 on the news.  I did finally get to see one in person a few months ago, Discovery over in Virginia.

I think you'll find the Space Shuttles are rather tricky to build in KSP, so good luck!

@Geonovast

The last shuttle mission was 8.5 years ago. I remember seeing the last 3 shuttle missions. Columbia was my first "landing" which made me think that happened every time. Like the wings disintegrate, but the crew portion of the suttle was completely untouched. Then I said  "Yeah never ever seeing a shuttle mission again."

@Starhawk

No way. OMG. /s 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:28 PM, PuffleFuzz said:

I've always wanted to be a rocket scientist, but I hated math. I'm currently majoring in Criminal Justice, which I'm starting to hate as well. (bad experience with professors being rude.)

You can call me Puff

hello, you are kind of not allowed to call people that where i come from (not that i wish to lecture people in the criminal justice systems...)

i hate maths too though! *high five*

8 hours ago, PuffleFuzz said:

Warning, I'm way too sarcastic for my own good. Can I post photos without using URLs? Also, how do i change my signature?

To share pictures, upload them to a sharing site and copy the link they provide into your posts here. And you can customize your profile after you post a few more times and the forum software is ready to believe you're not an evil spambot. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 11:22 PM, Gargamel said:

A lot of answers to your questions can be found here:

Thanks! I love hanging out with fellow KSP players. I joined a couple reddit communities, and some discords, etc.But I know that this is a whole different place. 

59 minutes ago, PuffleFuzz said:

Thanks! I love hanging out with fellow KSP players. I joined a couple reddit communities, and some discords, etc.But I know that this is a whole different place. 

Well @PuffleFuzz being that I started here about the same time you did (maybe a a few week's earlier), are you having fun with KSP!! Have you made any rockets, planes or doing career things or just enjoying in the forum? (yea, dont look at my posts, I talk too much)

With me almost 2 months this sim is just amazing, I love it! cya soon!

• 3 weeks later...