Scatterer Mod Problem in 1.8

ApolloEddy

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

13 minutes ago, ApolloEddy said:

When i upload KSP in 1.8 Scatterer had some glitchy problems in the space center 

Yes, that's because pretty much all mods that have any code in them are broken by 1.8.  This is normal and expected, given the large change to a new Unity version in 1.8.

All we can do is be patient and wait for the modders to update their mods to be 1.8 compatible, which they'll presumably do when they have the time and inclination to do so.  All we can do is be patient and wait for mod updates.  ;)

Please direct support for that fork at me.
Specifically, by pming me if you want it...  seeing links are down.

EDIT:

Or not.  I killed it because everyone started to hate me for it, for some reason.

Edited by R-T-B

15 hours ago, R-T-B said:

Or not.  I killed it because everyone started to hate me for it, for some reason.

В моей стране есть одна народная мудрость по этому поводу - "От добра, добра не ищут!"

In my country there is one folk wisdom about this - "From good, good do not seek!"

Google translator may not translate correctly, but the meaning should be clear.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.