Dead mod idea

R-T-B

1 hour ago, R-T-B said:

At any rate, it's broken right now.  DO not download until morning.

Also, you have not supplied an appropriate license as per our add-on posting guidelines.   And seeing as this mod doesn't work at the moment, the download links have been removed until the license issues are resolved.

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

Also, you have not supplied an appropriate license as per our add-on posting guidelines.   And seeing as this mod doesn't work at the moment, the download links have been removed until the license issues are resolved.

The license is stated at github.  And it did work before I tried to comply with the crazy idea that every class should be renamed for a guy who has not logged in since September...  and probably is gone for good.

The easiest way I knew to do that was machine renaming every reference to "scatterer" but that just broke well, everything.  It worked fine before that.  I'm still using it.

Don't worry about it though.  The hostility is clear, and the renaming generated more work than the port.  I'm throwing in the towel.  Good luck porting it yourself guys.  If you had my binary build before the rename, you know the one that worked fine?  I suggest you treat it like gold.  And by that I mean don't share it, just keep it and treasure it.  You know, people might get mad.

If I sound irritated, it's because honestly at this point I am.  Sorry for that.  It's a combination of coding frustration (who makes keys based on the dll name anyways?) coupled with a hostility I have neither earned nor respect.  Anyone who is mad at me at this point really needs to ask why.

Edited by R-T-B

3 minutes ago, R-T-B said:

The license is stated at github.

The license must be clearly stated in the OP of the mod release thread, along with a direct link to the source code.  Having to click links on the Github site to find the source code is not acceptable. 

3 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

The license must be clearly stated in the OP of the mod release thread, along with a direct link to the source code.  Having to click links on the Github site to find the source code is not acceptable. 

Understood.  It's beyond my interest now though.  Good day.

The license was directly visible via the link posted.  You didn't need to click any links beyond the download one:

untitled.png

Just FYI.  If that's against your rules, that's fine.  I did glance over them but must've missed that.

Edited by R-T-B