Docking Module Custom Part Problem

So I am trying to create Space-X's Starship in the game. I attach the ModuleDockingNode in the part's configuration file but in the game I can't see the decouple node option. I can see all the other options just not that one. But I can see it on the opposite side docking port I have connected it to. So what seems to be the problem. As fas as I can tell everything is done correctly. I thought maybe it was the NodeSize because it was size3 but even with the same piece attached to one another it still wouldn't do anything.

PART
{
	name = superHeavy
	module = Part
	author = Rukongai
	mesh = SuperHeavy.mu
	rescaleFactor = 1
	node_stack_top = 0.0, 34, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 3
	node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -33, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 3
	TechRequired = start
	entryCost = 46600
	cost = 13000
	category = Propulsion
	subcategory = 0
	title = Super Heavy
	manufacturer = Space-X
	description = The pinnacle of Space-X boosters. This beast equipped with 37 Raptor engines is capable of lifting over 5000t to orbit.
	attachRules = 1,1,1,1,0
	mass = 200
	dragModelType = default
	maximum_drag = 0.2
	minimum_drag = 0.3
	angularDrag = 2
	crashTolerance = 6
	breakingForce = 1000
	breakingTorque = 1000
	maxTemp = 5000
	bulkheadProfiles = size3, srf
	tags = fuel fueltank ?lfo propellant rocket berth capture connect couple dock fasten join moor rockomax socket
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNode
		referenceAttachNode = top
		nodeType = size3
		stagingEnabled = False
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 300000
		maxAmount = 300000
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 360000
		maxAmount = 360000
	}
}

14 hours ago, Rukongai said:

I can see all the other options just not that one. But I can see it on the opposite side docking port I have connected it to.

This is normal KSP behaviour. The "undock" button only ever appears on one Docking Port in a "pair"

You don't specify, so I'm assuming you are docking two of the same part together?

Edited by severedsolo

2 hours ago, severedsolo said:

This is normal KSP behaviour. The "undock" button only ever appears on one Docking Port in a "pair"

You don't specify, so I'm assuming you are docking two of the same part together?

I have tried both connecting my custom part with a normal docking port and with another same part. But the undock option doesn't show up on neither of them when I do that. It shows up just fine on the docking port, but when it's two of the same part together I get no option to undock on either of them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.