Steam sale.

Vanamonde

13 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Yep, another one. Various discounts on the game, the expansions, and the game plus expansions. 

Too late, I've already bought KSP three times and both expansions twice.  (KSP store, then Steam+expansions for me and as a present for one of my friends).  I think I'll stop now, until KSP 2 is on sale at a reasonable price.

2 hours ago, Pecan said:

Too late, I've already bought KSP three times and both expansions twice.  (KSP store, then Steam+expansions for me and as a present for one of my friends).  I think I'll stop now, until KSP 2 is on sale at a reasonable price.

Awe, and they held this sale just for you too. :(

I wonder if this isn't bad timing. Maybe should have saved this until 1.8.1 for the sake of giving good first impressions to new players, considering the state of 1.8.0. Then again, KSP 1.0 was in even worse shape and a lot of us still got hooked in the EA days.

6 hours ago, Pecan said:

You don't need to buy a new copy every time you want to play.    It's not like a hamburger......

Nice sale!

Just got the two expansions yesterday, I have KSP since 2014 nearly 1500 hours, but I got distracted by Stellaris and Elite: Dangerous the last years, but now I'm back with 1.8.

(the hype of KSP2 got me back last week)

Now I'm happy launching moar boosters :D

6 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

It likely will but probably not until after KSP2 is released.

I will probably just skip the DLC and buy KSP2 if that's the case...

Edited by jrolson

On 10/24/2019 at 9:59 AM, Zarkov2 said:

I picked up the DLCs, but I think I'll let them sit for a while and do a new career run once 1.8 gets patched a bit. It's only been a couple of days since I wrapped up my previous playthrough anyway.

KSP-2?