Where's Star Theory?

On 10/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

For the record (what’s a record), i hereby declare that i do not work for Star Theory

Dude, you maintain FAR TOO MANY mods to be ALSO working for Star Theory, unless you're secretly the most prolific coder in the universe.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, panarchist said:

Dude, you maintain FAR TOO MANY mods to be ALSO working for Star Theory, unless you're secretly the most prolific coder in the universe.

He should be, for all the parts he's made for the game a paycheck would be nice

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Ok, for real, were about halfway from announcement to the original launch... All we've heard is "this is how we made the launch trailer"

I'm freakig dying here D:

Same.  Fingers-crossed for further reveal/details before the holiday break.

8 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

Ok, for real, were about halfway from announcement to the original launch... All we've heard is "this is how we made the launch trailer"

I would have been already dead if it weren't for the announcement of Half-Life: Alyx, but soon I'll be back feeding the KSP2 hype monkey with an overdose of Macross, The Expanse, Elite Dangerous and KSP1.

Edited by Guest

Where's Star Theory?

Well, according to the 'About Us' page on their website, they are located in Bellevue Washington.

They also note that: "... our daily operations are overseen by Wombat the Super Dog." :)

17 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

In the sense that everything alive is approaching the moment of cessation of that life, this is true.

In the sense that you require information from Star Theory regarding KSP2 in order to remain alive, this is not true.

Patience is a difficult technique at times, but very useful.

Happy landings!

8 hours ago, Starhawk said:

In the sense that you require information from Star Theory regarding KSP2 in order to remain alive, this is not true.

Are you sure? my deductibles pretty high so I can't go see the doc willy nilly...

And happy lithobraking to you too :)