The gift of KSP

Retro Starship

OK, I have been playing KSP for almost a month now (quite new here) on the 1.0.0 demo and loving it but its very limited sandbox parts and short career mode tasks are almost done. A friend of mine who knew how much I loved this game (as well as this forum) made a very special surprise for me. Also that person knew I was waiting for a few months more to get it because of holidays.

He sent me the game as a gift on the steam website! :o 

Within an hour I had loads of rocket engines, aircraft parts and tons of other stuff! 

The complete package as well!

All I can say is thank you so much to that person who knows what the final frontier means to all of us. 

918.jpg

Once upon a time, I too received KSP as a gift.

Up until that point, I was only vaguely aware of its existence - as in, "there is a game with little green men where you can do physics engine shenanigans in space". You know, the kind of awareness you get from only seeing brief GIFs or screenshots of things going horribly wrong or exploiting bugs on purpose. Based on that information, I did not think it was a game for me.

Boy, was I glad to discover how wrong I had been! :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.