Thank you 5thHorseman and Squad

Anth

50 minutes ago, Boris Kerball said:

Nice a new Button...Whaaaaaw Iv lost the LAB, Capola< lights on HELMET, Docking camera.  with No labs whats the point in science, or jobs to do in space.... cant help thinking the other head lines Is KSP dying, ????

First off I can't take much credit except for being steadfast in my feature request and not accepting the first attempt at implementation.

Secondly, @Boris Kerball are you saying you don't have these things? To my knowledge not one of them was removed and I'd actually used several of them in 1.8.0

Hi ya 2weeks ago I made a station around MINMUS with   capola and lab and space for 5 kerbs, this week after 1.8 none of them not even a request from head office missions asking for labs.  BUT 1 hour ago I downloaded planetary base MOD, BINGO alls there, mod update only 2 days ago for 1.8 re done LAB, Capola, plus lots of other capsules.  happy days again.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:26 PM, Boris Kerball said:

Hi ya 2weeks ago I made a station around MINMUS with   capola and lab and space for 5 kerbs, this week after 1.8 none of them not even a request from head office missions asking for labs.  BUT 1 hour ago I downloaded planetary base MOD, BINGO alls there, mod update only 2 days ago for 1.8 re done LAB, Capola, plus lots of other capsules.  happy days again.

Can you repeat this in different words, specifically KSP terminology? For example, administration building, contract, etc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.