From Kerbin To Beyond - A Kerbal Series (Coming Back)

TheKSPKerbalGuy

Part 18 - Testing A Spaceplane

After tourists had gone to the kerbin space station, the space program decided they would want to finally start testing a spaceplane. They had been focusing on rockets so far, but spaceplane capability would open up brand new opportunities, such as a new way to bring kerbals to and from their space stations. The Mk1 version of the spaceplane, Arven, was ready for a test flight. It had gone through some previous iterations, but this would be the final design for the flight.

zD4QZRm.png

The spaceplane was put into a fairing and placed on top of a rocket, which would loft the plane into orbit. Similar to how the SNC Dreamchaser will be launched, Arven Mk1 would be launched from a rocket, and was piloted by Bill Kerman, who hadn't been on many missions.

H4LsMtl.png

The Arven OFT-1 (Orbital Flight Test 1) mission was rolled out to the pad, and prepared for launch.

rOdNiHP.png

The launch went accordingly to plan, and the first stage was powered by a single, massive SRB which is one of the ones from the 1.8 update.

ULArnlq.png

bPVmJxB.png

The second stage lifted Arven Mk1 most of the way into orbit, and after seperation it prepared to do a re-entry burn. The second stage would try and be recovered on this mission.

1pcGTLl.png

dfCxFHV.png

YGJuuTK.png

7ZQorFI.png

uPqiegQ.png

The second stage re-entered the atmosphere, and did an engine burn to slow down.

UkGrP00.png

tYJPDD5.png

fIqFlfa.png

OCSsOHM.png

The parachutes opened, but since there weren't enough, only part of the stage survived the impact with the ground. Later designs will have more parachutes.

5SDVt2f.png

FZfKvFK.png

The spaceplane finished its burn into orbit, and Bill made preparations for some upcoming orbital tests.

giX85Lt.png

mesu4gW.png

d81UNCH.png

ANSWHpx.png

The first test done was an engine firing to raise the orbit.

OPMuffw.png

GDSR7ib.png

While he coasted to apoapsis, Bill enjoyed the sights of Kerbin.

aCyEvWA.png

9Xq1UQo.png

Bill then did an EVA to check the spaceplane to ensure it had not suffered any damage during the ascent. He recorded some footage of what he saw from his EVA camera.

5BAi4KE.png

e2akL2b.png

pVj9mVp.png

After his inspection, Bill got back inside and after another orbit did the de-orbit burn.

3SoVooG.png

n4CWzx8.png

etGWFf5.png

During re-entry, Bill used the remaining fuel to slow down the craft as much as possible before decoupling.

BsAmzCh.png

Another thing that made this spaceplane unique was that the cockpit detached from the rest of the plane before landing. Bill decoupled from the rest of the plane, and watched it fly past.

V4jfiQU.png

hgmgo7U.png

The parachutes deployed and this time, unlike what happened to the second stage, they slowed the craft down enough for a safe touchdown.

5EIaVYO.png

DfHwCcb.png

BPlHGzW.png

With the OFT-1 mission of the Arven spaceplane completed and a success, the space program could start construction on the Mk2 design, which would fly on a future mission. Also, due to some asking for more ground based parts, a rover will be sent to The Mun to explore the surface and several future parts will cover the travels of the rover on the munar surface. 

w63GoJd.png

Some things i plan on doing in future parts (after part 18):

• Sending A Rover To The Mun (And Making Several Parts About Its Travels)
  • Doing More Tests Of The Arven Spaceplane (With Future Designs, Like Mk2, Mk3, etc.)
  • Sending A Kerbal To Duna Orbit and Back (The Transfer Window Is Coming Up, So Launch Should Happen Soon)
  • Building A Space Station Around Minmus
  • Building A Mun Base (And Launching Crew To It)

And more! I still plan on making this series over 30 parts, but hopefully some small problems I have been having won't put an end to this series. Thanks to those who have been enjoying it so far, and stay tuned for these upcoming things!

Edit On 11/15/19 @ 8:33 PM EST:

I have sent a test version of the rover I plan on using to The Mun to see how well it preforms in the munar gravity. I took the test rover to the site of my older landers, Munder 3. It worked quite well, and I parked the test rover besides the uncrewed lander.

87n4Ynm.png

q1k8iYG.png

N2b8k8a.png

The only problem with the design I found, was that if I turned too quickly, the test rover would flip over, and become unusable. When I send the final version of the rover to The Mun in Part 19, I will make sure not to make this mistake.

YZ7QrsZ.png

Edited by TheKSPKerbalGuy
Added An Update

Part 19 - Rover To The Mun

After the successful spaceplane test, it was decided to send the first rover to The Mun (which was based on a previously tested design). The rover would travel around the surface after landing, and some future parts in this series would be made about its travels. Named the Munar Explorer, it would be launched on top of a rocket.

v7UKdfa.png

sJfSBqd.png

This was also the first rover to be launched which had a camera, which was tested on the launchpad to make sure it was working.

QNw6C2O.png

tFkHLw0.png

Although the camera only produced low quality black and white images, it would suffice for capturing the rover's surroundings and any things of interest it might find as it traveled across the munar surface.

Smp3XE6.png

Hlg8XJ4.png

X6B5SoY.png

RIvo6Zt.png

iKufi03.png

visJad4.png

After reaching orbit, the spacecraft waited until The Mun started rising above the horizon, and then the engines fired to put it on an encounter with The Mun.

qE8HNva.png

mgDTkT7.png

yMWees5.png

On the way to The Mun, more images were taken with the camera, to ensure it would survive the trip, and also document the spacecraft's departure from LKO.

X6O8lPl.png

By pure coincidence, it just happened that the rover would pass within 100 kilometers of the Kerbston Space Telescope, which meant the KSS had an opportunity to possibly image the spacecraft as a fast moving starlike point of light as it passed by on its way to The Mun. Its unknown if the spacecraft was captured in this image from the KSS below.

mpeFxbs.png

After the imaging attempt, the spacecraft continued on its way to The Mun, taking more images.

5mpaqvh.png

vNL9T9r.png

PaxRArs.png

The spacecraft entered into orbit around The Mun, and afterwards started looking for a good landing spot, using SCANsat data previously collected.

R4H5WE8.png

4IH7tXb.png

otgGIGv.png

After choosing a landing site, the rover begun its decent to the surface, and had a successful touchdown.

GUJtyMI.png

gFQw998.png

0VcLvq6.png

eUdjzF1.png

8AS1YLQ.png

The landing site was relatively flat, and the way the rover was deployed was by tipping over the lander until the rover's wheels were touching the surface.

aibs2DF.png

After that, the rover was detached from the landing stage, and begun rolling around using its wheels on the surface.

g3lKOzK.png

The rover's first image from the surface was of its landing stage, with Kerbin in the background.

OrQbGMU.png

With a fully functioning rover now on the surface of The Mun, the space program could start exploring a lot more of the munar surface than was possible using stationary landers. As the rover begun its journey across the surface, it was hoped that it would not tip over, as with what had happened to the test rover launched before. The space program had also detected some anomalies on the munar surface from SCANsat data, and if it turned out the rover was near the location of any of them, it could be used to explore them.

pPXqhCb.png

Part 20 - Munar Rover Travels: Day 1

This is the first of many parts which will document the travels of the first munar rover, which will explore the surface, going from one location to the next. The rover will have a mission that will last 30 days, in which it will hopefully travel more than 50 km from its lander. This part documents Day 1 of the mission, and where the rover traveled to first. For every 500 meters traveled from its lander, the rover's location will be updated with coordinates.

Day 1 Objectives:

vmNvFxO.png

Coordinates: 15°37'33" N, 1°37'53" W (Notes: Rover began its travel towards the crater)

JeetHBo.png

ik2wzKZ.png

Coordinates: 15°31'31" N, 1°31'27" W (Notes: None)

7wgwvgF.png

UPkeqlI.png

Coordinates: 15°25'26" N, 1°24'52" W (Notes: None)

0gSYNM0.png

YjmvsCK.png

Coordinates: 15°19'57" N, 1°18'33" W (Notes: Rover passed by some boulders on its way to the crater)

zFjJgv7.png

aUHEYmW.png

Coordinates: 15°14'05" N, 1°12'10" W (Notes: Crater's rim possibly imaged)

Hr9bHEh.png

3XVrpEw.png

Coordinates: 15°08'01" N, 1°06'04" W (Notes: None)

867pnrO.png

xbYHg7P.png

Coordinates: 15°04'17" N, 0°58'06" W (Notes: Crater's edge imaged, getting close to the crater)

Emt1RVv.png

Ycy0kXF.png

Coordinates: 15°01'25" N, 0°53'45" W (Notes: The rover reached the crater's edge, and imaged the inside of the crater)

HrFvsW7.png

S3vUwVg.png

At the end of Day 1, the rover successfully reached the crater, the first of many it will visit. On Day 2, a decision will be made on whether the rover should go around the crater, or drive through it. The rover's distance from the lander at the end of Day 1 was around 5.4 kilometers.

Part 21 - Siwell Heads Off To Duna

After some discussion on who should be the first kerbal to be sent to Duna, Siwell Kerman, who had flown on some previous missions, was chosen. She would fly on the D.E.M 1 mission, and the mission plan was this: Launch to duna, enter into orbit around duna, collect some science data from duna and ike, land on ike (if enough fuel is left), leave duna orbit when a transfer window opens up, and land safely back on kerbin.

0GLpN2E.png

The first two stages of the rocket were powered entirely by SRB's, with liquid fuel upper stages.

sHAfUSO.png

The launch into orbit went well, and the boosters did not collide with each other, like they normally do.

yLbl7Wt.png

DCUMTzk.png

CvPJtKr.png

iYV6w7u.png

EZ36nCx.png

3LN7Pmx.png

rKxROSp.png

OFhSTvH.png

VehUwtE.png

A maneuver to encounter duna was then plotted, which would make Siwell's craft arrive at Duna after the other 4 probes previously launched.

iBIuJhp.png

LdyFcYQ.png

The burn was successful, and Siwell was now on her way to Duna!

PA77ydv.png

ZWROorv.png

Tmae0hl.png

A course correction planned in about 17 days would bring the craft much closer to Duna, making it easier to enter into orbit.

d9Tlw8A.png

Siwell's craft also had some color cameras, so when she arrived at Duna she could sent back some great pictures of the surface.

C9LYItz.png

As Siwell Kerman headed off to Duna, the space program could only hope that she would be able to return in the future. Along with her mission, 4 probes had previously been sent on their way to Duna. They would all arrive before her, and consisted of Dunar 1 & 2 (Duna Orbiters), Dunar 3 (A Duna Lander), and Dunar 4 (A Duna Rover).

4RxYflY.png

ueBYxZE.png

3Zjz0Nm.png

tKuXZyW.png

Part 22 - Arven 'Round The Mun

After some testing and modifications to the arven spaceplane, Arven Mk2 was finished. Some differences from the Mk1 version were 4 twitch engines instead of 2, more power via a battery, and some wing changes. Valentina would be the pilot.

9PNDi2u.png

After being put into a fairing, it was time for launch. While the Mk1 flight had been an orbital test flight, this flight would take it one step further. Valentina would take the plane on a close flyby of The Mun, and then hopefully return to kerbin safely.

JAxxYZa.png

a8V8R2y.png

Valentina: Everything looks good, I am ready for liftoff!

Mission Control: Alright, lighting engines now and... liftoff! We have a liftoff of Arven Mk2 on its Munar Test Flight!

9pekpov.png

The ATO (Ascent To Orbit) went well, and the craft was placed into a low kerbin parking orbit.

7eQPNtm.png

la4h7b9.png

o7lRAnY.png

t6sOMXC.png

4yCPk8x.png

A course to flyby The Mun was then plotted, followed by the TMI burn.

jzSSs0f.png

fnC7jOO.png

Z5T5L2W.png

During the trans-munar coast, several system checks were made, and everything was found to be in perfectly working order.

dMbjqdc.png

2WBWOPD.png

WFYBtcc.png

gZYGv0J.png

Valentina then did an EVA to inspect the craft, similar to what Bill had done during his flight of Arven.

pYASKgz.png

W0wTJII.png

After reaching the Munar SOI, Val started her approach to The Mun.

wQTW4E0.png

Pc7osI2.png

lT2h1Nx.png

As the sun started setting behind The Mun, Val did another EVA, this time to enjoy the sight of a sunset from space.

Valentina: Wow, this sure is an amazing sight!

kzxVoP4.png

At her closest approach to The Mun, Val got out her camera and recorded some footage of what she was seeing out the window to mission control.

bkS8GGj.png

After the encounter, Val left The Mun, and started on her way back to Kerbin. The flight had gone perfect so far, and no problems had occurred.

TQbb60n.png

butcyEU.png

ZzQCWSE.png

MqJ80QV.png

A small correction burn was done to put the craft on a course that would make it enter the atmosphere and not fly off into deep space.

CFwUE0r.png

h50A7jo.png

The return to Kerbin took a few days, and during that time Val took out her Kphone and played some games, one which was called Kerbincraft. 

ABrWeiz.png

2GRB5sA.png

KReFyqG.png

As she prepared for re-entry, Val recorded some more footage. Near the end of it though, the craft seemed to have entered an uncontrollable spin after decoupling from the plane stage.

Mission Control: Valentina... Are you there?

Valentina: Yes, but the craft won't stop spinning, and its starting to get hot. I'm trying to orient it, but its t-----

Mission Control: We have lost contact with Val. Valentina, please report your status.

Valentina: Ok. Spacr---- still out o--- control. Trying --- orient craft. Its getting h---- in here, I'm losing y--- signal.

These were the last words heard from Valentina, just after beginning her re-entry. It is not known whether she safely landed or not. The mission had gone well, up to seperation from the plane stage. What caused the spaceplane to start uncontrollably rolling is not known. Some theorize it could have possibly been the reaction wheels failing. At the moment, Valentina is M.I.A. While the space program begins their efforts to try and find her, Jeb started doing some ground tests with Arven.

SA5XTeH.png

I'm planning on releasing part 23 in a few days, if not sooner. Also, I've already started thinking about what my next mission report series will be, one idea I have is a RP-1 RSS career where I try and see how far I can get. It's a good thing they recently updated RP-1 to 1.7.3!

Part 23 - The JKS Crew Returns Home

After spending some time onboard the Jebediah Kerbin Station (JKS), the crew was getting a little antsy, so the space program decided it was time for them to come home.

WSQgQ3W.png

A new spacecraft, which had the ability if the parachutes were to fail to propulsively land, had undergone some testing and was now ready to bring them back.

rEwWeai.png

The spacecraft sat on the pad, ready for its mission.

BovD4zI.png

After liftoff, the ascent to orbit went well, and the craft was put into LKO.

hqMx2Mx.png

6Wee64F.png

twjmY79.png

wa13AR8.png

dQS7hBr.png

A maneuver to encounter the JKS was then plotted, and an engine burn was successfully completed.

JVrvLHu.png

IQt5XCg.png

FifV5sW.png

The craft then approached the station, and the main spacecraft seperated from the second stage once it was close enough.

GAJeumS.png

ga2SHR8.png

hwHW435.png

The two kerbals onboard then preformed an EVA over to the C.E.V spacecraft, and prepared for the de-orbit burn.

5wXWlPg.png

j8LC9vy.png

PVLAxtE.png

oBQuy66.png

Using the C.E.V's engines, the de-orbit burn was preformed, and the crew begun their journey back to the ground.

rCY4Sc2.png

8DhG0Kk.png

The crew survived the re-entry, and was coming down relatively close to the KSC.

f5l0hXD.png

ZNnzz8m.png

As a propulsive landing test, they tried landing using only the spacecraft's engines. It proved to be successful, except for splashing down a little hard and the engines falling off. Other than that, the mission had been a great success and a good test of the new experimental craft!

oQI6uXr.png

LU0DTVg.png

pIpDwvj.png

With the JKS crew finally back home, they could have a short break from spaceflight while they waited for their next missions. A few days after their return, one of the Moho spacecraft (launched back in Part 11) did a course correction, which would bring it on a close flyby of the surface. The Moho missions would arrive at their destination in about 30 days!

elbYBiq.png

yUeC3eJ.png

I'm glad to say that I have started working on my next mission report series, Beyond The Moon! For those of you interested you can check it out as I will try and make it as great as this series has been so far. Also, I will still continue to make parts for this series, alongside the other one. I plan on making at least 25-30 more parts for From Kerbin To Beyond, so its not ending anytime soon! 

Part 24 - Return To The Mun: This Time For Good!

After the return of the JKS crew to kerbin, it was time for kerbals to finally return to The Mun, and this time for good! This would be accomplished through a munar base, which would be made up of several parts, and would always have at least one kerbal onboard. The first part of the base was named Swell, and would be piloted by Saming Kerman.

WAbyjju.png

TuzE4uH.png

The launch occurred without any problems, and the base was placed into a LKO parking orbit.

UeYoiaX.png

yHxuUyf.png

080mLpF.png

EhRGDED.png

qMVJvGj.png

LDDRB0R.png

After waiting in orbit, when The Mun started rising above the horizon, the transfer burn was done.

vXGMTAc.png

86Cbprr.png

c52dcBD.png

gmN6Imn.png

The trans-munar coast was relatively uneventful, and in the meantime Saming played some games on her Kphone.

aUgDy4i.png

hjbOYed.png

X7Hh1eN.png

When the time came, Saming placed the craft into low munar orbit while the space program decided on the best place to put the base on the surface. It would need to have a constant view of kerbin in the sky so communications would not be lost.

QeldPDh.png

nqANWtJ.png

Os6oe6e.png

After making a decision, a location near some previously landed spacecraft was chosen, which might be visited by crew in the future once rovers are sent to the base.

U3UOcmo.png

IOWLFUK.png

GMx2YXi.png

Saming made sure to land the base very carefully, as to not accidentally tip it over upon landing.

KDsEDtk.png

V1cgqiJ.png

After raising some dust, the base was successfully landed on the munar surface with no scratches, and a great view of kerbin in the sky.

k7W5i0C.png

Yugy7Y5.png

With the first part of the munar base now on the surface, the space program could start planning on how they could expand upon it in the future. Before going back in, Saming Kerman planted a flag to mark the site of the base. This is what the flag reads:

On This Day, The First Part Of The First Mun Base Was Landed Successfully In The Munar Midlands.

The Base's Name Was Mun Base Swell, And Was The First Step To Enabling Permanent Kerbal Presence On The Surface Of The Mun...

--- NOVEMBER 28 2019 A.D ---

r2djjha.png

Part 25 - Arrival At Moho

I wanted to make part 25 special, and luckily enough, the Moho probes were arriving at Moho, so enjoy seeing what I decided to do with them!

The space program's Moho probes, which were launched around 100 days ago, were finally arriving at their destination, making them the first probes launched to reach another planet! The first one to arrive would be MICRM, launched after Mohon.

9iHyy3T.png

After checking the amount of delta-v to enter Moho orbit, it was found that MICRM would not have enough! So, an alternate plan for the probe would be done. Instead of entering Moho orbit, it would flyby Moho and at closest approach complete a maneuver which would the send the probe off to Eve! MICRM would enter into orbit around Eve, and possibly flyby its moon Gilly a few times. So purely by accident, it would be the space program's first gravity assist used to reach another planet! A Moho->Eve assist, it would be called.

leUnGBl.png

Cgox8Bo.png

MICRM entered Moho's SOI, and begun its approach to the innermost planet. It was coming in on the night side of Moho.

gr2lFBB.png

VDt3kzU.png

ReK8CDc.png

q84rVXh.png

MICRM had a SCANsat scanner onboard, so around closest approach it could map a small part of the planet.

APdwyC8.png

The maneuver at closest approach was done, and a small portion of Moho's surface was mapped.

MFVkFze.png

rUh9qpG.png

j5pcIn3.png

VSvrSez.png

w27XtQ5.png

As MICRM begun its journey towards the mysterious planet of Eve, it was decided that the name of the probe might need to be changed. Its new name will be the Eve Exploration And Scanning Mission (EEASM). A correction burn to lower the Eve periapsis will be done at solar periapsis.

XIxzMsQ.png

shknD3r.png

MjR6gkh.png

hW1TTMF.png

After MICRM's encounter with Moho, the second probe, Mohon, was approaching the planet. Unlike MICRM though, Mohon had just enough fuel to enter orbit.

lfSJpk3.png

Like the previous probe, Mohon was approaching on the night side of the planet.

YKhgjoI.png

QSvTzWf.png

The orbital insertion burn was started relatively high above Moho, but that was because of how long it would take.

4uEYXSD.png

km8hRf9.png

2E8GPow.png

After many minutes, the probe finally entered into orbit, and with just 303 m/s to spare.

tlsyHLP.png

QTmki2n.png

fbPle02.png

8JFC46c.png

3vkYks5.png

With Mohon now in Moho orbit, it was the space program's first probe to enter orbit around another planet, let alone the hardest one in the kerbol system to get to. The last thing that would be done with the probe at the moment was lowering its eccentric orbit. It did have enough fuel to enter low Moho orbit, if necessary.

AD48pE0.png

UUDdEnq.png

V6juD4e.png

And as the scientists started looking at all the data collected by the missions so far, they found an Eeloo transfer window was coming up. Then they started wondering, "Can we send a probe to there?"

J2d0wkn.png

Part 26 - Probes To Eeloo

After the arrival of the Moho probes at their destination, the space program started planning its first missions to the kerbol system's outermost planet, Eeloo. A transfer window was coming up, and a pair of spacecraft were prepared. Named Eeloo Exploration Mission 1 (EEM 1) and EEM 2, they would enter into orbit around the small icy world.

37b7JDM.png

EEM 2 was not identical to EEM 1, and had several differences from the other probe.

psdrszo.png

7X8blzr.png

The liftoff went off as planned, and EEM 2 was placed into a parking orbit.

TAK8oSQ.png

gHVAGjX.png

OJEvp99.png

lG12O9s.png

zPaIcPz.png

Vouc0Fc.png

Unlike other interplanetary probes though, EEM 2 would not do a direct transfer to Eeloo. Instead, after entering solar orbit, a burn would be done to correct inclination and put the probe on an encounter with Eeloo.

3kY3Mt2.png

Xi85wvg.png

The escape burn was completed, and the probe started on its journey beyond Kerbin SOI.

vdZviRq.png

eHqzXF7.png

tfjsQAP.png

The correction burn would be done in around 13 days, and put the probe on a trajectory to encounter Eeloo. Later corrections would have to be done.

IJGkKI7.png

knOMW7k.png

As EEM 2 begun on its journey to the small icy world along with EEM 1, the space program was confident that the mission, which would arrive at Eeloo in around 6 years, would be a success. The exploration of every planet and moon was still far from being finished, and the mun base was still in the process of being expanded upon. The next place for a permanent crewed base would be Minmus, and after that, most likely Duna or its moon Ike. 

LrAg6T0.png 

Weird Problems Are Happening With The Save For This Series

So, I was planning on releasing Part 27 today, but when I went into the save I have being using for the series in 1.8.0, some weird problems started happening.

First, when I launched a new craft I had made for the mun base, I couldn't switch to the orbital map view! No matter how many times I pressed M, it would not open. I even tried remapping the key but that didn't fix the problem either. When I loaded a different save, I could press M for the map view without any problems, but when I tried doing it in the career series save, it didn't work.

dHfQByk.png

cpkKxjW.png

Then, when I went to the tracking station, it said I had 0 of every type of craft and debris, even though you can see I have a lot of craft and things such as rovers and probes.

bc9vFcI.png

When I went to my mun base, I got vessel loading errors, all saying they were missing this one part. It was a reaction wheel part.

Ie5YnSb.png

Also, one of my contracts was completed even though I had not finished the contract yet, and this would keep happening after accepting it.

AStztIL.png

And lastly, some of my vessels which I was able to load perfectly fine before would now not load due to missing parts which I did have, but when I went to see the parts in the VAB, they were gone.

Cvhg6KV.png

At the moment, I am not sure how to fix these problems. I have never had a save before where these problems have happened. If anyone knows how to fix these problems, I would like to know. I just hope these problems aren't what causes the end of this series, because there is still a lot more I am planning to get done in it!

If it turns out that I can't fix the problems I'm having with the save, I might just end up making a new career in 1.8.1 and wait until I have reached where I was in this series in that new career. It would be called From Kerbin To Beyond Continued if I decided to do this.

From Kerbin To Beyond Career Statistics For November 2019

Spoiler

P.S: These statistics are for the original from kerbin to beyond kerbal series career, not the upcoming continued one. At the end of every month, I might release one of these statistics updates.

Launches: ≈26

• Kerbals Currently In Space: 2
  • Kerbals KIA Or MIA: 3
  • Stations: 2
  • Bases: 1
  • Landers: 10
  • Rovers: 2
  • Probes: 16

Missions Launched To Other Planets: 12

• Missions To Moho: 1 (In orbit around Moho)
  • Missions To Eve: 1 (Currently in-transit to its destination)
  • Missions To Duna: 5 (All currently in-transit to their destination)
  • Missions To Dres: 0
  • Missions To Jool: 3 (All currently in-transit to their destination)
  • Missions To Eeloo: 2 (All currently in-transit to their destination)

Kerbals (Not Including Ones In Space): 9

• Kerbals Level 0: 0
  • Kerbals Level 1: 8
  • Kerbals Level 2: 1
  • Kerbals Level 3: 0
  • Kerbals Level 4: 0
  • Kerbals Level 5: 0
  • Pilots: 1
  • Scientists: 3
  • Engineers: 5

(These are the statistics for November. At the end of December 2019, I will release the December 2019 statistics for the continued series.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.