What's the last thing you said to someone?

A Random Kerbonaut

An absolutely last word would be to my grandmother, when we last visited her in our hometown: "Tschüss!" (Bye!) - before she suddenly died in the early hours of 24th Dec 2015 - she loved christmas though.

When I think about it - Tschüss might very well be the last word I said to a lot of people who then vanished out of my life one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

The last thing Arnold Schwarzenegger said to someone was, "Your fired"

Al Pacino said, "Say Hello to my little friend"

King Leonidas said, " THIS IS SPARTA!!"

Han Solo, "Yes, I'll bet you have"

Also Schwarzenegger, " You've been erased"

James Bond, "All those feathers and he still can't fly"

Also Bond, "I think they were on their way to a funeral"

Last thing that I've said was, "There's not enough extra credit in the world for you to pass this course. In fact, you'd need ten points to have enough to fail!"

This student, out of 36 lectures, only attended 2. Didn't even bother to show up for the final exam. But yet expects to pass... Has never completed ONE assignment...

My son was trying to get better PING rates on this online gaming, and though it could be a good idea to rewrite the cables on my routes (yeah, more than one) on my home network.

The kid managed to shove my professional machines on a unprotected switch, exposing everything to the WiFi (that subnet meant to be firewalled, but also unreachable on the switch from anything else but the Internet connection dedicated to it).

You know what I said to him - I don't need to publish it. To tell you the true, I can't publish what I said to him, I would get at least 6 Warning Points at once! :sticktongue:

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.