New game concept?

Hespin2k

Guys hello. Idea: Add a special mode (more difficult) to the game. If the ship is controlling by pilot, you can use the first person view. If it is an unmanned satellite, then the player cannot directly observe the flight. To do this, he must use cameras(a new item in the game). Cameras can be different, with different quality. Cameras or camcorders. To be honest, if I was moder, I would have created it myself, but unfortunately I am not. Sorry for the time. Thank you so much if you pass this concept. How do you think about it?

I want it as a new game mode. So that players can choose this when creating a new game. Imagine a situation. When not manned ships are launched. People can't see everything in the first person when the pilot is absent. They only see the dashboard and a lot of sensors. And that's if the developers add new cameras. Different in quality and type (photo or video). I'm just sharing my opinion

20 minutes ago, Hespin2k said:

I want it as a new game mode. So that players can choose this when creating a new game. Imagine a situation. When not manned ships are launched. People can't see everything in the first person when the pilot is absent. They only see the dashboard and a lot of sensors. And that's if the developers add new cameras. Different in quality and type (photo or video). I'm just sharing my opinion

The stuff I have heard and seen from devs says that the cockpit is "interactive" and the cockpits look far more advanced than in the current game. It probably wouldn't be hard to make a game mode out of this, but I think this would be better as a game difficulty option. If it ends with this not being implemented I'm sure the mod devs will add it.

You can do this is the current game with DE_IVA, ASET Props, Probe Control Room and Hullcam VDS combined.

6 minutes ago, RocketSimplicity said:

The stuff I have heard and seen from devs says that the cockpit is "interactive" and the cockpits look far more advanced than in the current game. It probably wouldn't be hard to make a game mode out of this, but I think this would be better as a game difficulty option. If it ends with this not being implemented I'm sure the mod devs will add it.

You can do this is the current game with DE_IVA, ASET Props, Probe Control Room and Hullcam VDS combined.

Mods looks interesting. In ksp 1 I do not need these mods(and they are outdated). I would very much like to see it in ksp2. Imagine how happy you will be to receive the first images from the lunar vehicles

On 11/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, RocketSimplicity said:

The stuff I have heard and seen from devs says that the cockpit is "interactive" and the cockpits look far more advanced than in the current game. It probably wouldn't be hard to make a game mode out of this, but I think this would be better as a game difficulty option.

You mean as a graphics option? I don't see how letting you push buttons but closer to the crew would impact ordinary gameplay, and it makes no sense for this to be a difficulty option.