Stuck on loading screen, the yellow bar says Loading Expansions.

8 hours ago, Alien_Human said:

Log file?

The game writes out to a log file many things that happen during the game, including various errors and messages.

With no information, you can't be helped.  Starting with the version of the game and OS that you are running on, and a list of the mods that you have installed.  The log file can provide all that information.

I'm going to guess that you are probably missing a dependency for one of the mods you have installed. You probably either just installed, or uninstalled, one or more mods.

The error you describe quite often is a part file needing a resource that isn't defined in the game, so the game just stops loading at that point.

My sig has a link for you to read before asking for help, I'll put it here:

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

There is one minor inaccuracy on the page, depending on which version of the game you are running.  The following line:

Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt

If you are running KSP 1.8.x, the name of the file will be Player.Log.  This is important since if you had upgraded from an earlier version of the game, the file mentioned above will be there, along with the Player.log

Once you have found the log file, upload it to a file sharing site and post a link here, so we can see the file and provide help

Hi, 

I have the same problem. Please find below the link to recuperate a zip file containing the Player.log and a screenshot.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f624873d3f0b31966aecddbaf663bc1c20191110111808/e4c4cb8fb47e52c2c05354d83421f2a820191110111808/995ab0

For me it occured after restarting the game after an update to the last version.

Thanks for your help

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.