Kerbal Operating System "Undefined variable name 'ship'"

The title kind of explains itself. I was trying to figure out if my ship had a radiator, but apparently SHIP isn't a variable, despite it saying so in the documentation. Does anyone know what's going on?

Here's the image (I don't know how to link it to a URL):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j0zn45sKTBKlfb_TsP8iaCcM9eYLj_g-/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, MoonstreamInSpace said:

The title kind of explains itself. I was trying to figure out if my ship had a radiator, but apparently SHIP isn't a variable, despite it saying so in the documentation. Does anyone know what's going on?

Here's the image (I don't know how to link it to a URL):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j0zn45sKTBKlfb_TsP8iaCcM9eYLj_g-/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

You might want to put "KOS" into the subject, I had no idea this was a KOS question

Hi, the answer to this is that you have not updated kOS to v1.2.something for KSP 1.8.1. Something in the new Unity broke kOS variable names and so there has been a major update which fixed it plus a hotfix for Linux players.

If you cant find the latest kOS thread, as it doesn't come up in Google, search the forums.

Edited by fulgur

1 hour ago, fulgur said:

Hi, the answer to this is that you have not updated kOS to v1.2.something for KSP 1.8.1. Something in the new Unity broke kOS variable names and so there has been a major update which fixed it plus a hotfix for Linux players.

If you cant find the latest kOS thread, as it doesn't come up in Google, search the forums.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.