When can Console expect Breaking Ground

Mikenike

18 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Moved to Breaking Ground Discussion

Thank you, @Geonovast.

19 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@Mikenike They’re probably not going to give a release date. Remember when they did that with Making History for consoles? When they had to postpone the release, a bunch of people got mad at them.

Maybe, but it has been about six months  already, people have to be getting impatient. 

Edited by Mikenike

Oops, my mind is getting old, my bad, will edit to fix......

Besides, console has been neglected until after for a while now, hopefully after KSP 2 releases, SQUAD can turn their focus to other, more important wishes for console, that have been around for a long time.

They promised a release date and them never delivered. They must be close or they wouldn't have brought that up. They do need to find a way to speed up the process for console because the delay between pc and console is ridiculous. I know another company ports to console but why can't squad find another company that can devote more time to console. To close the gap. That would be nice. Don't they want our money?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.