KSP2 Delayed to FY2021, according to Take Two earnings report

drhay53

13 hours ago, Zarkov2 said:

Younger people probably think that's a thumbnail instead of a full screen shot. :)

"320x240? You mean 3200x2400 right? And why are there only 4 colours?"

On 11/16/2019 at 9:21 PM, mcwaffles2003 said:

Jesus I'm 30, am I somehow on the younger side of this games audience?

So that's the age group they mean when they say they don't want KSP dumbing down for 'kids' :D.

As a young at heart 58 (...and a half), it is nice to know I am among my age mates.

15 hours ago, pandaman said:

So that's the age group they mean when they say they don't want KSP dumbing down for 'kids' :D.

KSP is an excellent tool for learning about space (circular motion, newtonian mechanics and FAILURE MEANS TRYING UNTIL YOU SUCCEED), please keep it that way.

7 hours ago, Xd the great said:

KSP is an excellent tool for learning about space (circular motion, newtonian mechanics and FAILURE MEANS TRYING UNTIL YOU SUCCEED), please keep it that way.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Hopefully (and I understand that it's part of the plan) the documentation and tutorials etc will help new players to get to grips with how to use the tools in game much better than KSP1 does.

Not just the flight related stuff, but the design and build tools too.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:31 PM, pandaman said:

8 hours ago, Xd the great said:

I think that Ye Olde Panda-san was alluding to the fact that in this community (and for instance EvE) "kids" refer to people < 50.

// Curveball (a mere 57)