More Cargo Bays

On 2/19/2020 at 10:23 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

well - just released DaMichel's CargoBays - 2.5m x1m,2m,4m. Am thinking of also adding more sizes.

DaMichel's Parts

and if I keep on the grind stone - I will be releasing SimpleCargoBays hopefully this week.

All round. in many sizes (up to 5m)

hope this helps. :D

Thanks bunches.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, Geonovast said:

I can't imagine the bugs that would introduce.  I think it would also have problems with the doors on varying width cargo bays.

Also, I wish the payload fairings weren't procedural.  One of my favorite mods is Simple Adjustable Fairings.  Yes, the height is adjustable, but by set increments and I can easily set my own rules on how many segments to use.  But the widths are fixed, and I can store rockets easily knowing exactly how big the fairing is.

Round cargo bays with the length being adjustable by set increments would be pretty sweet though.

I completely agree, i'm designing a stock Energia II (Uragan) rocket on Enhanced edition my cargo hold is currently just a janky mess of structural tubes, fairings, robotics, and docking ports which doesn't even work with a payload AND IT SUCKS! These half-procedural parts would be SO incredible

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.