[1.12.x] Ven's Stock Revamp Resurrected: v1.16.0 "Too Much Space In Space" 2021 Sep 05

Kerbas_ad_astra

@Kerbas_ad_astra Hi! Thanks for great mod first of all! I would like to confirm solar panels issue and add some details:

1) Parts affected in my game: OX series panels (OX-2L 1x3, OX-4L 1x6, OX-4M 2x3, OX-4W 3x2) and their cased analogues SP (SP-L 1x6; SP-W 3x2)

2) VAB behaviour -these panels are shown in parts catalogue in deployed state and are attached to the craft in deployed state. However, righ-click menu shows "extend solar panel" button. If clicked panel instantly switches to closed state and starts extending animation

3) In-game behaviour - panels started extended on the launch pad despite any previous manipulations in VAB. The dont generate electricity, however their colliders are active. If you place probe with panels inside fairing and then deploy fairing, it will brake panel. If you deploy panel it behaves as in VAB - instaswitch to closed state and starts deploy animation. Then tou can retract it back and proceed as usual.

Edited by pr4ger
double post

how to you pick specific parts to add? or in my case i do not want to change the colors of my parachutes and i want to keep the current science jr. so i do not to change any of them but everything else in the pack i am good with it.

Edited by starsfan69
bad wording

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Stolas said:

do I need to delete Restock before downloading or delete any folders from Squad?

You don't need to delete anything, but note that VSR and Restock are not compatible- if you want both, you'll want to tell one or the other to not replace stock parts (so the other can replace them instead).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I feel this this makes ksp look better.

But restock gives it a completely new look, that also fits lots of other stockalike part mods (although that art style is really inconsitant).

So if youre just looking to make vanilla ksp look just a tad nicer, then this mod is for you, if you like nerteas mods, or just stockalike in general, get restock.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, alexus said:

This mod has issues with the restock mod. Legs don't work correctly.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, Kerbas_ad_astra said:

FAQ (First Anticipated Question)

• Is this mod compatible with ReStock?
    • Not as-downloaded. However, if you delete the PathPatches and Squad subfolders, you can keep the new parts that Ven made and let ReStock have its way with the stock parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.