The Stock Space Race Continued, Jool+moons

The space race to Duna has ended and the Kerbal Race is reaching out to the jool system to colonise all of the moons of the green planet there will be 8 agencys competing to establish 2 settlments at each moon of jool, One space station, One surface base

feat Robonoise

Competitors And Rules

KASA: (kspnerd122) The United States of Kermerica’s national space program, they are widely known for landing Neil Kerman and Buzz Kerman on the Mun in 1969.

SpaceK: (MarkoeZ) Run by economist and billionaire Elon Kerman, SpaceK is known for being regarded as the most successful privately owned space program.

Green Origen: (not taken) Another privately owned space program, Green Origen focuses on space tourism, and is run by billionaire Jeff Kerman.

Duna One: (not taken) Duna One is an operation based in Kolland that wants to kolonize Duna. 

KESA: (not taken) The KESA is a space program run by the continent Kerope, and helped boost the progress of the Kerbin Space Station.

Roskosmos/Kussian Space agency: (not taken) The Kussian Space Agency, popularly called Roskosmos is known for their Stayputnik, the first artificial Kerbin satellite.

Khisese National Space Administration: (not taken) The Kainese National Space  Administration is known for their invention of fireworks, which later became rockets, and are now planning on making a space station in orbit of Kerbin.

Kindian Space Research Organization:(Fulger) The KSRO is known for being among the best space programs on Kerbin. They have in the past run several Khandrain missions and have several Duna Orbiters.

Edit: Just wanted to add that all companies that were listed above are based off of real life space programs. NASA, SpaceX, Blue Origen, Mars 1, eESA, Roscosmos, Indian Space Research Organization and Chinese National Space Administration. 

Rules: 

•All competitors must use science mode.(default settings)
•No mods are allowed(no expansions either).
•No cheat menu
•You can use replicas of actual ships, but try to get creative.
•Be ready to submit pictures
•Good luck.
•If you want to compete, let me know in the comments below and submit your space program name( choose one from above) and flag(does not have to be custom

I will be KASA as in the first Challenge

Original Challenge

I want to have this group Kolonise the Kerbolar solar system

Edited by kspnerd122

4 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

no hard feelings and also it is based on KSC time not days elapsed

however you may continue from the last one if you so desire

well thats not fair, that would give competitors from the last run a massive science advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I join as INRO?
I will start a Science Mode with Tier 6 & suggest that for everyone.

Can I use Restock? It just changes the part models.

Edited by fulgur

3 hours ago, fulgur said:

Can I use Restock? It just changes the part models.

Texture mods are fine But none that affect gameplay EVE is fine as well also I hope this goes well!

also this is fine for new players as people from last run would have an insane science advantage

tech tree tier 6 will be used by new members

Oh yes, what about kOS? I think MJ is not that argument but will that be allowed as well?

EDIT: Can we science-farm the Mun and Minmus? Assuming that we can as it's a new save, and anyway I need nuclear engines! And RAPIERs...

(To be clear: According to the in-game Sort By Tech Tier, T1 is the single node which makes T6 the one before nuclear engines.)

Edited by fulgur

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.