[bug] lander landing legs jumping bug ksp 1.8.1

I was trying to mine some ore on Mun to refuel my lander. I would put KSP in to FF to get the sun to come out and charge the solar panels, but every time I did, during ff, the craft would suddenly plunge well into the terrain and explode spectacularly. It took me a bit to figure out what the F was going on.  when using lander legs and as little as 5x FF, when you exit FF the craft will do a hop. if you leave the FF on for a period of time, the craft will be forced into the terrain and explode. the log will say the craft has collided with the mun.....but the craft is supposed to be landed and at a stand still. the engines are turned off, and SAS and RCS are turned off... there should be no movement of the craft. additionally the craft is sometimes out of power when this happens, which means the craft should not be capable of moving anywhere, much less hopping into the air, or forcing it self into the terrain. I have verified my files, and that's not the issue. I have no mods installed. only the two DLC.  I know its the legs because when I raise them leaving the lander resting on the rocket nozzles, and perform a FF, there is no jumping when you return to normal speed.

Edited by Chris Solomon

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.