Some mods not loading

I was installing mods for KSP, editing the .version files so that it doesn't give out an error when I load it in 1.7.1 (it takes time to update) but when I launched it, some mods doesn't load. In the loading screen, it says that it is reading the mod's code. It was able to finish loading, but I couldn't use it.

Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XyinykfLwj9I3p72129QrCyZuQGPbvUD

The mods I use:

• KER
  • HyperEdit
  • ReStock+
  • Making History (DLC)
  • Breaking Ground (DLC)
  • Time Control
  • Kerbal Alarm Clock
  • Vessel Mover
  • Module Manager

The mods that load:

• KER
  • HyperEdit
  • Making History (DLC)
  • Breaking Ground (DLC)
  • Time Control
  • Kerbal Alarm Clock
  • Module Manager

TL;DR: ReStock+ and Vessel Mover doesn't work after I change the .version file to support 1.7.1

Hello,

Doing a quick look at it:

$ grep -i exception file.log
[ERR 18:10:43.071] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'VesselMover': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
Additional information about this exception:
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'VesselMover.VesselSpawn' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CrewData' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'VesselData' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LocationUtil' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<StartVesselSpawnRoutine>d__0' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<SpawnCraftRoutine>d__4' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<PlaceSpawnedVessel>d__b' from assembly 'VesselMover, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

'VesselMover' is for KSP Version:
"ksp_version_max": "1.1.2" and it appears to be the main source of instability, once you are using 1.7.1

I recomend to remove it for now, and check a new load without it.

Additional another suggestions:
- Make sure that you are using: ReStockPlus0.1.4, which is the correct version to work with KSP 1.7.1
- Make sure that all are updated for 1.7.1, which is the version that you are currently running, with CKAN.

There is a version of vessel mover, compatible with 1.7.1: https://github.com/jrodrigv/VesselMover/releases/tag/1.7.5

Like @pmborg already said, also try restock+ for the correct KSP version.

Btw: the .version file is only relevant for KSP-AVC (and of course Mini-AVC) which just compares numbers to tell you, if there is an update available and/or the mod version is incompatible with your game version. It doesn't "unload" incompatible mods or prevents their execution.

Can CKAN run with .NET versions later than 4.5? It only tells I must use 4.5, but I don't want my programs to suddenly stop working. I have .NET version 4.8

Edited by Adjie
added my current .NET version

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.