Module de service

J'ai un problème de liaison de carburant entre le module de service et le réacteur. J'ai mis des réservoir dedans, mais le réacteur fait comme s'il n'y en avait pas. Pourriez-vous m'aider SVP ?

Moderator edit: English translation with Google.

I have a fuel connection problem between the service module and the reactor. I put tanks in it, but the reactor looks as if there were none. Could you help me please ?

Hello, and welcome to the forum, @BIB♠!

Our forum rules require that all posts not inside the International subforum be posted in English or provide an English translation.  I have edited your post to include the translation.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum, @BIB♠

Les règles de notre forum exigent que tous les messages qui ne se trouvent pas dans le sous-forum international soient publiés en anglais ou fournissent une traduction en anglais. J'ai édité votre message pour inclure la traduction.

(Traduit avec google)

You need to use fuel lines between the fuel tank and the wall of the Service Module.
(Il faut utiliser des conduites de carburant entre le réservoir et le côté du 'module de service'.)

Usually fuel flows through connected parts, but some there are exceptions in the Making History mod.
It might be a bug; it was reported to Squad at https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/21141

Edited by OHara

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.