I'm bored in KSP

Kroslev Kerman

Do these and the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Choose to dedicate yourself to delivering a kerbal to Eeloo and returning him safely to Kerbin, using only level 5 tech.

Recast rhetoric aside, why did you start a new save? 

KSP is too easy?  Install Realism Overhaul (which includes Kerbal Construction Time) -- merely getting a Kerbal or two to the Moon and back will be a huge challenge again.  Doing it before 1970, in Hard difficulty (no reverts, no quick saves, starting with only :funds:20,000)?  Probably out of the question, but if you manage it, you probably won't be bored getting there.

FWIW, my current career is on the (recommended for "new" RO players) "easy" difficulty; with multiple reverts and quick-saves, I've just completed my first uncrewed Lunar flyby -- in early 1967 (real world, those were accomplished in 1959 by both USA and USSR, leading up to Apollo flights around the moon in 1968 and landings in 1969).  Between engine failures (managed by Test Flight based on real test and flight data for the engines modeled) and my own mistakes, and occasionally just not knowing something I need to know, my prior RO careers (in an older version of RO and KSP) have all gone bankrupt, only a couple managing orbit missions, only one before today succeeding in even a Lunar flyby.

Rocket science is hard -- and that's what makes KSP with RO fun!

i cant do RO its too laggy for my cheap college computer it cant run it

2 hours ago, steuben said:

Do these and the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard. Choose to dedicate yourself to delivering a kerbal to Eeloo and returning him safely to Kerbin, using only level 5 tech.

Recast rhetoric aside, why did you start a new save? 

it was getting laggy so i had to start over so it wont be laggy

10 hours ago, Kroslev Kerman said:

i cant do RO its too laggy for my cheap college computer it cant run it

Okay, next best: install a real-scale Kerbin mod, along with an Outer Planets mod.  Those shouldn't create much if any lag, but still increase the challenge level significantly.  Of course, you may find that stock engines won't do the job at all, but I'm pretty sure others have done this mod set and kept engines stock.  You just have to upscale a bit -- more engines, more stages -- when lifting from planets and moons.

16 hours ago, Kroslev Kerman said:

i'm bored in ksp what should i do i started a new save i did everything in my old save what should i do new on my new save?

any challenges or stuff you want me to build?

I've always found that rejiggering the solar system can add welcome variety. New places to explore, and new ways of getting there. There are lots of good mods for this.

You can add on to the solar system (like OPM), or completely replace it (like GPP), or rearrange the existing bodies (like my own Snarkiverse), or move KSC to some other body in the solar system (like Alien Space Programs).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.