Kerbal Aging Mod

panarchist

Back some time ago, there was a mod that kept track of the age of a Kerbal, and would kill them once they were too old. I know it wasn't updated to bring it forward into the "current era", but does anyone remember the name of that mod, and the last versoin of KSP it was compatible with? Thanks in advance.

I believe it is RosterManager

- Added KerbalLifeSpanInfo including Age and lifespan processing setting for each kerbal. 
   - If this setting is on all kerbals in the game will age over time and eventually die from old age.

I also believe that @Papa_Joe might be updating it soon

Edited by linuxgurugamer

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I believe it is RosterManager

- Added KerbalLifeSpanInfo including Age and lifespan processing setting for each kerbal. 
   - If this setting is on all kerbals in the game will age over time and eventually die from old age.

I also believe that @Papa_Joe might be updating it soon

Aha - you are indeed correct, thank you! If Papa_Joe is updating it soon, that would be awesome. I miss that mod, and I haven't had a stable save since 1.3.x. Now that everything is being updated for a recent version of Unity and dX, I'm going to finally spend some time creating some new long-term saves to play in. Would love to be using Roster Manager in those.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.