Update Anxiety

Martonaut

On the outside, I'm like this:

I'm a patient man. KSP 0.17 will come soon, for real 'soon', the developers are just too busy to give us any info.

634510324150496773.png

On the inside, I'm like this:

PLEASE, PLEASE, SAY SOMETHING!

colbert%20freak%20out.gif

Edited by Felsmak

I'm the same way Unsinn, I'm the same way....

I'm incredibly looking forward to the update, since my last project is finished and all I'm really doing are Mun landings and some probe missions; today I sent an awfully small probe out to 50 million km Kerbol orbit, with a pretty small rocket. So now I know I can get probes just about anywhere in the next update XD haven't worked on interplanetary travel though. I'm more of a "plan, then build" type of person, planning requiring actually knowing what my destination is haha.

I stated that some players will land in the 1st 24 hrs.. Not that all players will land...

Aye most will smash into the planets/moons at a high rate of knots smearing their precious kerbals over the landscape while screaming NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Boris

maybe we could have interplanetary craft with multiple landers so that if the first 1 fails , you can always launch another.... and another... and another

We know that experimentals are out because of nivvydaskrl's leak, so we are very close. I'm putting release date at next week.

My guess is at least another month, probably longer. The dev's will still want to fix any bugs found in the experimentals before a release is made.

I think that they don't want to say "hey, we're done implementing all the features" yet because people will want it right away; they're making sure there aren't any game breaking bugs that might delay the release any longer, and so they don't want to get our hopes up too soon. It'll come, and I think it'll be soon, but let us all be patient! =D

iv been using the kethane mod from mmi to build a prototype fuel base on minmus, thinking im gonna have one on a moon at each planet to keep my ships smaller and not use as many fuel tanks, though sending the mining shipa and tankers and fuel depo etc there in the fist place will be an awsome challenge :D