XBOX Adavanced cunstruction Tutorial Broken because of slider increment of 12 oh wait that sort of now works but cant change zoom

I just bought the game and now I am thoroughly frustrated.

I am stuck on the advanced construction tutorial when it asks you to tweak RCS loading.  It tells you to change the loading to 100.

The value starts at 120 and no matter what i do the slider only adjusts in increments of 12.  So I can put 108 or 96 but not 100 so it will not let me continue.

I've tried using the stick or just clicking on the slider at appropriate location, neither works.

*edit new info*

After restarting that tutorial...  96 works and I can continue.  I get a few more steps into the tutorial and try to add the 2 big fuels to the bottom of my rocket,  but i cant.  Zoom and pan does not function all of a sudden and I cant get low enough on my rocket to add second tank. 

Did anyone play test these tutorials on the xbox?  This has been a very frustrating experience. 

*edit new info*

Tried again, this time i got all the way up to adding fins, now the game wont accept 'A' to go to next tutorial section.  Fins are correct,  I re-positioned them several times,  Then I looked on youtube and saw same tutorial which works on the pc version, and my fins placed just like theirs.   Time for another restart of same tutorial?  I've been trying this adv tutorial for hours now, this is supposed to be a game and fun but it is broken.  You would think with a game that has been released as long as this they would have fixed the bugs already.  Really sorry I bought this game and want a refund.  Had I known the bugs so early in game play...  Why release a game for the xbox then not fix it but continue to sell it to unwary buyers?  This is probably same bug as the 96 fuel i originally had.  I was thinking because not 100 but it was probably just the broken 'A' button.

Downloaded from  microsoft store and xbox shows no updates avail, so should be up to date, however version shows 1.0.1.5 ??? I see on this forum should be 1.07???

Edited by ray6789
new info after restarting tutorial.

• 2 weeks later...

This slider increment bug has been in the game ever since it launched, every update I'm more and more sure the Devs don't even play the game on the consoles. Just try increasing the parachutes spread to 100%, you gotta move the slider up and down about 15 times until it works.

It's also present when you're selecting how many sides you want the fairing to break when staged; you can't select a natural number (1, 2, 3...) of sides for it, only fractions (like 2.459  or 3.729 number of sides...), which makes zero sense as well.

In the end, it's simply ridiculous how poor the development and general quality of the game are. It feels like I'm playing a placeholder/alpha version of a game in which the Devs give minimal care for.

• 3 years later...

Having the same issue with not being able to place find on Xbox. I’m guessing these folks don’t care enough to fix it despite tossing the game up to GamePass for that many other people to get ultimately frustrated  enough to give up on it. I know KSP2 is coming which may explain the Gamepass decision as they want some free exposure to sell the new game off of but if no one can even get through your tutorials, I doubt you’re going to sell many KSP2 licenses with that approach. I was going to bite on it but sure as hell won’t of this is the level of commitment (or lack therof) they have for console players. If you’re not going to support it so it’s playable on console…JUST DONT MAKE A CONSOLE VERSION!! Hours of frustration but I’m  guess glad I’m not the only one. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.