How many rockets you accidentally destroyed?

TheJoolian

Alright, for this first time, i'am asking a question for the KSP Community how many rockets you accidentally destroyed.

For my first time playing KSP, I builded a small rocket-missile like, uh.. i forgot staging the rocket

cause i didn't know how to play.

Now i wanna see your history ;) 

Too many to count :D 

Staging issues are a pretty common cause, but I've also lost a lot to landing failures. 

My most impressive loss was when I set up an intercept with another craft in orbit I was intending to dock with, and ended up colliding with it half an orbit later!

I'm a big believer in Revert or F9.

The very very first time I've ever played KSP, I chose to play career mode. (pretty surprising, but I switched to sandbox soon after) With the limited amount of parts I had, I made the standard starter rocket with tiny fins, solid booster, pod, and parachute. I was ready.

My fingers slowly pressed into my spacebar, and I watched as my booster and parachute both deployed at the same time, soon after crashing into the ground.

Then I learned what staging was.

3 hours ago, UltimateFlash15 said:

The very very first time I've ever played KSP... I watched as my booster and parachute both deployed at the same time...

Hell, I do that every time I start a new career game.

There's no reason those two should be on the same staging level.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.