• Infernal robotics
    • KerbalX api
    • (X)science
    • Other

1 hour ago, razark said:

Unable to vote, as the first question requires an answer

Wait what

56 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

And I was going to vote other and say [x]science, the only mod I will simply not play the game without.

I’ve added it

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Could you add an "All of the above"?

Yas

6 hours ago, airtrafficcontroller said:

Will you list all the mods? That's  a lot of work, for now can you add Kerbal Construction Time?

Yes

43 minutes ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

No problem. And now I've voted :)

Other: [x]Science, for the reason given above.

Not surprised on MechJeb, a bit surprised on KER, amused you removed the one on the list that I would have voted for had I not thought of [x]Science. I sometimes install KIS and not KAS, but never the other way around.

There's mods which I consider "essential", just because they enhance the core gameplay experience rather than adding new gameplay.

These include:
KER[*] (Kerbal Engineering Redux), KAC (Kerbal Alarm Clock), DPAI (Docking Port Alignment Indicator)

Of the ones which add new gameplay, it's hard to pick a favourite, but I pretty much always have the following installed:
KIS (Kerbal Inventory System), NEOS (Nehemiah Engineering Orbital Science), SCANsat, Snacks

Then there's nice-to-have's which I also almost always install:
EVE (Environmental Enhancements), Distant Object Enhancement, [X]-Science,  Corvus CF, Ship Manifest, Connected Living Space, Final Frontier, Contracts Window+, 

I also often have these installed:
DMagic Orbital Science, Station Science, Universal Storage, Stage Recovery, Trajectories, 

So I guess if I discount my "essentials", my all-time-favourite is probably KIS. It really adds significant additional gameplay possibilities.

[*]I've found that I've used KER a lot less than I used to in 1.8; I still do use it, but it may no longer be "essential" and rather in the "nice to have" category now.

Edited by micha

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.