Star theory and Christmas

Do you think that star theory will release something like footage or what for Christmas?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that star theory will release something like footage or what for Christmas?

• Yas
    • No
    • Idk
    • Why you asking me

Or perhaps they seeded that information just to misdirect the users; make us waste our time on looking for potential members when there aren't any. Which is keeping our eyes away from actual leaks or infomration right in front of our faces.

Serious stuff though-

I doubt we'll see an info dump come christmas; Star Theory are likely hopped up on coffee and crunching like mad men to meet the deadline (The rumored delay only gives them a month or 2 more tops). So making anything to present us would just further delay stuff that needs to get done.

7 minutes ago, Incarnation of Chaos said:

Or perhaps they seeded that information just to misdirect the users; make us waste our time on looking for potential members when there aren't any. Which is keeping our eyes away from actual leaks or infomration right in front of our faces.

ARE YOU STAR THEORY?

38 minutes ago, Incarnation of Chaos said:

Or perhaps they seeded that information just to misdirect the users; make us waste our time on looking for potential members when there aren't any.

Exactly! If I were with Star Theory I'd have put little clues all over the place that no one should look for because they're not there because I'm not with Star Theory.

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

If I were with Star Theory I'd have put little clues all over the place that no one should look for because they're not there because I'm not with Star Theory.

12,687 posts to go read through now...