Which one of you is Star Theory?

SpaceFace545

I'm not Star Theory either.

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

Were I from Star Theory (which I have said on many documented occasions I am not) this would not encourage me to out myself (which I can't as I'm not from there)

This too.

I, based on no credible evidence whatsoever, deny that I am innocent of having no connection at all to any "Star Theory", despite the presence or lack of any persistent rumors to, or contrary to, that effect.

Someone should go back in the posts to find if someone claimed to be working on Planetary Annihilation back in the time...

Anyway I'm half the planet away from Star.Theory.

Not me either.

Seriously though. IMO We are better off not knowing which of our fellow forum members are at this stage.  That way they can interact properly and get a better view on ideas, suggestions and opinions etc without getting bombarded and sidetracked by questions they just cannot answer because...

1. They don't know the answer.

2. They can't answer due to NDAs

3. There is no final answer to that question as yet.

I doubt that knowing who they are will actually get us answers any quicker.  I am as curious as everyone else, but details will be released when they are able and feel the time is right.

5 minutes ago, klgraham1013 said:

They read my forum posts and decided against hiring me.

Is that what "they" told you at the interview...?  (Phone interview or in person?)

(I, myself, phoned 'them' for an interview but 'they' hung up: "sorry, wrong number".)

Edited by Hotel26

11 hours ago, razark said:

I, based on no credible evidence whatsoever, deny that I am innocent of having no connection at all to any "Star Theory", despite the presence or lack of any persistent rumors to, or contrary to, that effect.

Gotta love the double negative

17 hours ago, Master39 said:

Someone should go back in the posts to find if someone claimed to be working on Planetary Annihilation back in the time...

Anyway I'm half the planet away from Star.Theory.

Somewhere between South Africa and Perth according to https://www.antipodesmap.com/

Well that explains the heavy coat.