Which one of you is Star Theory?

SpaceFace545

15 minutes ago, razark said:

To be honest, I got lost myself, and I'm not sure what I confirmed...

I know what you're thinking: "Did he do three negatives or only two?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is about KSP2, the most important development since the original was announced, and the mere concept of speaking to a developer of it would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do you, punk?

Edited by 5thHorseman

14 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

What if all these "who is Star Theory" is designed to throw us off busy heckling each other, while they have a good laugh as a visitor without an account?

That's a very good point.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:21 PM, SpaceFace545 said:

Which one of you is Star Theory?

Why do you think there is only one? There could be any number... except fractions that would be just weird and icky. And they are like the Great Old ones. By asking of their existence you have attracted their attention and their … interest. By  knowing which they are you will attract their action, and their morals and ways are beyond our comprehension.

Oh wait... you meant that Star Theory. Nevermind. It isn't me then.

2 hours ago, steuben said:

Why do you think there is only one? There could be any number... except fractions that would be just weird and icky. And they are like the Great Old ones. By asking of their existence you have attracted their attention and their … interest. By  knowing which they are you will attract their action, and their morals and ways are beyond our comprehension.

Oh wait... you meant that Star Theory. Nevermind. It isn't me then.

what if we all work for star theory under random aliases and are just unwilling to reveal it

They haven't given us an update in forever, at least give us small, text-based updates like Flight Simulator 2020 does. (Just tell us something!)

Yeah, whoever works at star theory here's not gonna show themselves.

;p

9 hours ago, Concodroid said:

They haven't given us an update in forever, at least give us small, text-based updates like Flight Simulator 2020 does. (Just tell us something!) 

For real, we got the "this is how we decided to make the launch trailer" thing which tells us nothing and that's it. We're 1/2 the way to the original launch date from the original reveal and know nothing more about the game than we learned in the 1st week aside that it's been pushed back. 

Confidence is fading

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine the ST members who read forum posts must be quite amused by now. It's like reddit.com/r/dankmemes trying to find out Elon Musk's username since he's known to lurk on Reddit.

It could be everyone. It could be me. But then again, would I tell you if I knew? Would I hint at it just to play with your feelings?

Does this make me suspicious or does it give me an alibi? How do you interpret such postings without knowing how Star Theory members write?

It's a dangerous game you play.

Spoiler

HiUkz9F.jpg

Probably, an age filter can exclude the users who couldn't be hired by ST due to their young age, or unlikely don't work there due to the opposite reason.

For the same reason, a user's country should play a role.

Then, probably those who are posting too much in the ST work time, do not work there, or won't be doing that soon. Exactly for this reason.
(Of course if they are not a company top, but unlikely ST can have so many tops.)

Known modders probably don't work there, otherwise they would be doing that all day long for money in KSP-2, not for thanks being bear poked in KSP-1.

13 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Known modders probably don't work there, otherwise they would be doing that all day long for money in KSP-2, not for thanks being bear poked in KSP-1.

Known modders probably doesn't work there.

Coders of all sorts (including graphic artists) doesn't always do their deeds for money or fame.

So if the people employed and payed to work on KSP2 also are fans of KSP1, which we have been informed of, they might moonlight as modders for KSP1.

They are most likely here, and posting among us >:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...