Which one of you is Star Theory?

SpaceFace545

On 1/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, 5thHorseman said:

I deny that and until any proof comes out I will continue to deny it.

I HAVE PROOF!

Spoiler

zCu97bP.png

You've been found out, now admit it!

Now, leak us some files or I shall unite the forum and we shall riot. The destruction will be on your hands and no one else's

1 hour ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

I HAVE PROOF!

Reveal hidden contents

zCu97bP.png

You've been found out, now admit it!

Now, leak us some files or I shall unite the forum and we shall riot. The destruction will be on your hands and no one else's

PROOOOOOOOOOOOF!! :P:0.0::(:rolleyes::sealed::kiss::confused::blush:;.;:cool::D:):mad::sticktongue::huh::wink:;):o:/:funds::rep::science::prograde::retrograde::antinormal::normal::antiradial::radial::targetpro::targetretro::maneuver::lol::angry::mellow:^_^&)-_-<_<:wub::unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

gimme files or go to jail!

Edited by Dirkidirk

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I cannot be Star Theory, I would know if I was

Ha!  Trying to trick us semantically!

You should say "I was not Star Theory." if you weren't in the past.

You should say "I am not Star Theory." if you weren't in the present.

You should say "I will not be Star Theory." but that would be a stretcher, making a prediction that could later be unfounded.

A programmer of your skill could be Star Theory.  Therefore saying "I cannot be Star Theory...." is patently not the case.

And you should know that too, so "...I would know if I was[.]" isn't accurate either.

Appears to be trying to mislead.  Why....

Unless....  You are Star Theory!

Q.E.D.

Edited by Jacke

12 hours ago, Jacke said:

A programmer of your skill could be Star Theory.  Therefore saying "I cannot be Star Theory...." is patently not the case.

But you took LGG's conjunction out of context!  "I would know if I was".  Of course, he is capable of working on a completely new set of mods.  (Thus aiding and abetting the fragmentation of the community...)

But could he do that without knowing??!!  No, obviously not.  A tell-tale sign for any Master Programmer would be: suddenly feeling completely dis-oriented.  "Hey!!  What the...!?  This is a completely new set of code bases!!  Now belonging to us..."

This ignores the question: where would mods for KSP 2 suddenly appear from?  (Thus leaving the loyal fan base completely stranded in orbit around, or even on, Uranus...!!??)

Hmm...  An inkling of a subtle idea is looming like the proverbial locomotive...!  What if LLG has been signed to port ALL KSP 1 mods...  to KSP 2...  BEFORE release date!  (Maybe then THIS is what is taking so long with KSP 2!!??)

And LLG IS working for Star Theory!  But his contract specifically stipulates that he has to fib if asked this question: "Are you Star Theory?"

I think we need to subtly reword the question...  and maybe that's why we seem to be getting nowhere here.

3 minutes ago, Hotel26 said:

What if LLG has been signed to port ALL KSP 1 mods...  to KSP 2...  BEFORE release date!  (Maybe then THIS is what is taking so long with KSP 2!!??)

But that would take forever to load STOOPID!

jk

4 minutes ago, Hotel26 said:

This ignores the question: where would mods for KSP 2 suddenly appear from?  (Thus leaving the loyal fan base completely stranded in orbit around, or even on, Uranus...!!??)

It would come from *insert place here*

39 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Maybe that's why he was recruited?

OK, so it seems my hypothesis is correct.  The above is the proof.

NOT a coincidence, I surmise, that Curveball Anders communicated the exact thing I said, IN ONE UNDENIABLY-CONCISE SENTENCE, just before I said it!?

(I'll say no more on this subject.  I fear I may have already revealed too much.)

18 minutes ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

It would come from *insert place here*

Uranus?

Edited by Hotel26

1 minute ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

Pun intended?...

Obviously, but never offense, good fellow.

This is why correct pronunciation is so important in education, I feel.

Edited by Hotel26