Looking for this mod!

Primal101

Hi everybody! A newbie here! just got the game today and been a big fan since it got out an now i am anxious to start this adventure!

I am a very methodical player and love space things and i was thrilled to start a gameplay for myself but i wanted a challenge, so i thought of something that i could try in sandbox and then try in career mode but i need a mod for this. 

i'll leave here my idea of challenge if any of you like to try it and share with me their experience!

so my challenge is called "Project HOPE" where, unfortunatly, my dear kerbins are at risk, resources in Kerbin are ending and they need to find a new planet to call home... so they decide to explore their solar system in search of this planet, once they reach it they need to explore it and make it "habitable" (ex. create a full functional and self-sustentable base). Pretty much sums it up! but to do this i need a mod that hides all the planets and moons besides Minmus and mun (if it exists of course) so i can "find them" on my own. also, because i never played i dont if there is such planet or moon similar to kerbin, if not i need one to include it in the solar system! please if u can help me i would be very thankfull.

I'm also open to sugestions on how to make this experience even better! i saw a lot of gameplays online and have some knowledge of the game but not much, already have kerbal engineer redux and no dlc's. i also am familiar with that fan made chart with all the delta v's and think that's now on the game itself as a wiki.

thank you so much fellow kerbins!

If ResearchBodies supports modded star systems, you can go for that as well. If you play a star system you have never seen before, you won't even need to pretend you don't already know where Laythe is... because you genuinely won't know where the ideal place to settle will be - or if there even is one!

A slight issue with that is that Kopernicus - the mod that enables modded star systems to exist - has yet to update to 1.8.x. That means you'd need to decide whether to wait for updates, or whether to go for a 1.7.3 instance.

Since you're a new player, a word of advice: Modular Kolonization System is incredibly complex. You're looking for a challenge, and trust me, that mod will give you one. But as long as you don't let yourself get discouraged by things not working quite like you intended them to on the first try or three, it really is the most in-depth and complete off-world colonization experience that modding can give you.

Edited by Streetwind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.