cad parts/rocket/spacecraft

michaelbezos1

I had the computer time today from 19-23 in fact i used the siemens nx for approximately one hour and still have 20 minutes but it is tiring and time consuming(especially doing multitasking)

to look how to make fins and engine .

Would be helpful if you could help me how to make nice fins and engine at siemens nx . 

Thankfully Michael 

Much Love :> 

Hi guys, no excuses high performance yesterday I had bad mood but today no excuses, high performance, keep the level https://rocketlaunches.webnode.com/siemensnx-elonmusksoftware/ > new designs

What do you think about them ?

Still not advanced like new shepherd (Bezos's ) elon musk inventions or even Russians, Chinese or hindu but at least it is progress and development. I should receive 9th the dhp award(40 pound)or if not another payment on 11th so one of the first purchases will be the rocket set for 25 pound and the kerbal space program (6.49 pound) so plans are defined, program is established to not be behind.

I could try to pruchse the space program today through the debit card as I could buy bus ticket today even I have debts but I will see.

1 hour ago, michaelbezos1 said:

Hi guys, no excuses high performance yesterday I had bad mood but today no excuses, high performance, keep the level https://rocketlaunches.webnode.com/siemensnx-elonmusksoftware/ > new designs

What do you think about them ?

Still not advanced like new shepherd (Bezos's ) elon musk inventions or even Russians, Chinese or hindu but at least it is progress and development. I should receive 9th the dhp award(40 pound)or if not another payment on 11th so one of the first purchases will be the rocket set for 25 pound and the kerbal space program (6.49 pound) so plans are defined, program is established to not be behind.

I could try to pruchse the space program today through the debit card as I could buy bus ticket today even I have debts but I will see.

Nice work @michaelbezos1. I don't know much about 3d modeling, but there is a whole subforum devoted to it here:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/15-modelling-and-texturing-discussion/

You will have better luck getting technical advice over there.

thanks always appraisal and admiration reinforces good state, motivation, wellbeing etc. As logical assumption and observing Elon Musks Jeff Bezos Mark Zuckuberg Hijundas Brothers and others  multitasking, vivd of ideas I should push the case and try to invest in kerbal space program but i am still postponing due to not sympathy to invest in case of overdebt, constant multitasking and thought ok you have already have lots of items to develop and the car mechanic simulator to play so it is not that bad but logically it is even more than welcome to invest in the space programs according to the chinas, russian, hindus and obviously americas successys. 

I was postponing the purchase of space engineers or kerbal space program as i found free destiny 2 same about the solar system it is free to download but takes 79 gb so it much of the hard disk which i can use i paused as i reckon space engineer maybe better for the drive as the problem is that i do not have working laptopt or computer as 2 of my laptops has the stage of operating system so i can use steam only at shelters computer unless i will have 50 -40 pound to reinstall the system or try to do it by myself. 

I resumed the destiny 2 as the process of purchasing the space engineers will take some time and costs 15,49 as i saw kerbal space programs in the past for 6,49 or sth like there are also cd keys at ebays fcheaper but i would check 2-3 times them before the purchase. 

there is also free warframe same about solar system but less space i started downlaod before the space engineer or kerbal space program. 

much love:> 

Edited by michaelbezos1
adding much love:>

these cd keys for steam from ebay for kerbal space program for 6.49 look trustworthy as the ebay gives money guarantee but it is worth to read the description as i still postponing the purchase of space engineer for 15,49 from steam would be good if somebbody temm me about their own experience from ebay purchases of kerbal space program or other space game. 

Still postponing the deicison as i have 30 minutes of steam today and tommorrow morning from 7:30 and after break till 19:15. Even though long term planning more wiesly would be to invest now in space programs as it would cause the motivation to work harder to repair the existing laptopts[reinstalling the system] 

M yway is to postpone do multitasking but i think elon musk jeff bezos]the richest people in the world] would not hesitate in invest=ment in the space programs [but he invest in amount of billion dollar] 

I still postpone as the version with key for steam is cheaper but i do not know where to type the key and the help at the steam is not the best. 

the purchase of space engineer was not allowed due to probably lack of 49 pence but i found where to type the activation code in steam so i may try the purchase at ebay and wait till tommorrow to activate. 

In the result i plan to postpone the purchase of kerbal program due to be able to buy it anytime due to have the power to use the internet either on phones or tablet so i can purchase all day tommorrow but play on steam after 7:15 due to have the ability to play on night shelters computer with steam . 

Edited by michaelbezos1

Hi guys yesterday fortunately played space engineers without big successy and i purchased for 6.49 the kerbal space program but still did not ask to the key due to have limited funds and lots of expenditure but hopefully i start good work today 13/12 /2019 so i should have more funds which even more than necessary part of it invest into the space researches / where imperial college london into the space craft and rocket engineering 3-4 years program would be good idea as there is vast support in my regon for engineering courses and ideas .

Today do first launch with the amateur rocket fro mebay big development big successs will publish at my project www.rocketlaunches.webnode.com and today i did moon village at siemens nx very basic and even would say ugly [ much uglier than the french moon village which i saw at the you tube] but anyway it is constructive behaviour even more than welcome to do it. 

After i will publish here 

https://rocketlaunches.webnode.com/siemensnx-elonmusksoftware/

Much love :> 

All the best, keep going. 

Moreover to improve the performance and see progreess instead of concentrating on rocket and spacecraft engineering ebook i switch more on fluid mechanics as i see much more fluid in my life and my brain finds fluids even in things like soap in mcdonalds[which is much like fluid in shape and consistency] 

Did new designs i will publish them asap but the purchase and the first launches of rockets postponed due to cancellation of order of the rocket and my laziness, excuses to buy another rocket but today rather will be workoholic day ,much productivity, improved efficiency and big step forward to lead the world and be on the top of the world. 

Edited by michaelbezos1
add the fluid item/added more info

hi guys , planned to do the space stations and first trial launches at siemens nx trial but my skills with drawing the moon are not the best . still not discouraged to develop i opened the account at the french space forum as they are wise, trustworthy, workoholic and academic. 

First launches of trial rocket should happen in 3-5 days if i was richer [like elon musk, jeff bezos] i would lounc more rockets more expensive. 

Much love :> 

keep going. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.