[1.8.1] FASA Light - Official

frizzank

JlKq3rb.jpg

Light version of FASA I fixed the RCS bug and stripped out all other mod dependencies like RPM and the reflection plugin. It was just throwing errors and didn't work anyways.

Legs are still broken. I don't use them anyway so they are gone. The Gemini lander is back though.

I also removed the Apollo Command Module, LES and the Lunar Module with its legs. I didn't make them and don't own them so they had to go. Also they are almost the same as the stock ones now so just use them. This is the version of FASA I play with so have fun.

You can fix FASA 5.44 with FASA Light...

You can overwrite your old FASA directory with FASA Light and it will fix a bunch of stuff without deleting anything you want to keep. Old FASA 5.44 OLD FASA 5.44

FASA Light Downloads

Spacedock

https://spacedock.info/mod/2285/FASA Light/download/1.0

Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BZ22SKIQc8J3I8nvbGYj0lyYWmstrIwx

Edited by frizzank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 11:49 PM, Space_Coyote said:

Simple queestion: are there any .craft files of the finished crafts???

Space_Coyote

The old FASA has the craft files. You can install old fasa and then overwrite it with this one and it will fix a ton of bugs.

(Install Old in GameData . Extract Fasa Light, Paste over old fasa directory in game data. Overwrite - yes.)

Edited by frizzank

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, frizzank said:

You can install old fasa and then overwrite it with this one and it will fix a ton of bugs.

(Install Old in GameData . Extract Fasa Light, Paste over old fasa directory in game data. Overwrite - yes.)

Try this. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a suggestion: how about the Blue Gemini? it was a version with a longer nose that contained a powerful radar, a extendable arm for placing a "disrupter" on a soviet satellite and a paraglider which could be done by having the wing invisible and using stages/action groups to enable  the physics on the wing and making the wing visible. it also had deployable skids that could not be retracted. The disrupter was attached via a ring that could be electronically tightened around a satellite. the disrupter contained explosives and a small thruster the size of a pin hole that could burn for months to make the satellite spin away from the US or spin it slowly to make the USSR think that the satellite is broken and lose trust in this kind of satellite.

Technical Drawings

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.