Start new career mode in latest KSP

Hello

i want to start a new career Mode, in a very new Version of KSP, that support some Mods:

• Realistic ASET Props Cockpits
  • sounding rockets to reserach the atmosphere (like it was in real life done)
  • Deadly reentry
  • EVE Visual effects

i Think about to get the Breaking Ground DLC for KSP

Which Version do you use with Mods?

I don't know if I understand your question correctly, but naturally you'd want to go with the latest KSP version that is compatible with all your mods. Easiest way is to use CKAN as most mods are listed there. In general, part mods and pure MM config mods are usually compatible with various KSP versions, while dll-based mods need to be compiled against specific KSP versions, i.e. there have to be different mod versions for KSP 1.7.x and 1.8.x

I present, I'm using 1.6.1 -- but that's with 74 mods installed for Realism Overhaul.  As @VoidSquid noted, you'll probably want to check the supported versions for the mods you need/want.  I don't have all the mods you want installed (i don't recognize the ASET one), but parts packs and procedural parts that support (some) sounding rockets are part of a 1.6.1 RO install, as are Deadly Reentry and RSSVE (the Real Solar System version of EVE).  There may be other parts packs that would support more modern solid fuel sounding rockets.  The Black Brant family are all solids, for instance, and there are/were a bunch of other sounding rockets with solid fuel motors -- RP-1 starts you with the WAC Corporal specifically because it was liquid fueled, one of the first high-flying liquid fueled rockets, and direct ancestor to engines still in use today (AJ10 series were developed from the WAC Corporal engine).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.