KAL-1000 problem, cannot control parts

JanJanJan

Hello and greetings from rainy, cold Poland!

I haven't play KSP for a while and today decided to come back and play for a bit. Had an idea to try robotics parts and control them with KAL-1000. Tried it in the past and didn't have any problems. However today I've noticed that I cannot control robotics in KAL's track editor. Instead green lines, which controlled thoese parts, now I have blue, striped line, that I cannot move up or down (attached screenshoot). 
I have no idea what is going on, tried to google my problem, no results unfortunately... Can anybody help me with that, please?  

2019-12-07.png

The green lines in the KAL track editor are for continuous values like a servo's traget position, a rotor's max RPM, a piston,s target extension, or so. These values can (and should?) change smoothly over time.

The blue lines - and more importantly the dots on these lines - are for triggering "instantaneous" events, like toggling motor power, (un-)locking a servo lock, toggling the "open / closed" state of bay doors, etc. Those events get triggered, whenever the play position of the KAL reaches a marker dot on the corresponding blue line. You can add a marker dot with the "+" symbol in the middle of the row with the buttons in the track editor, and then move it around with the mouse or enter the exact time in the field at the bottom right.

In other words: you get a green line for options that you can control with an axis action group and a blue line for options that you can control with a "classic" action group.

OMG...
Now I'm embarrassed... I've just realised, that I had been picking wrong options all this time... Instead of "toggle bay doors" I should have picked "deploy limit" to set things, what I wanted... Thank you for the answer. I feel so stupid now :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.