Favorite Youtuber

Astrionix

Favorite Youtuber  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Kerbal Space Program YouTubers (or at least played it on their channel) is your favorite?

• Scott Manley
    • Matt Lowne
    • SWDennis
    • Everyday Astronaut
    • alexchilev
    • Raiz Space
    • maccollo
    • Stratzenblitz75
    • GameplayReviewUK
    • Robbaz
    • Danny2462
    • Turbo Pumped
    • Kevin Gustafon
    • Hellblazer
    • Bradley Whistance
    • HMV Plays
    • Shadowzone
    • Hatbat
    • Mike Aben
    • Hazard-ish

44 minutes ago, RizzoTheRat said:

I'm astounded that people will pay money to watch other people play games.

Often more than the original game, which is crazy. I've never paid someone to play games at me but it always surprises me when someone gift subs like 30 people in a shot. Even if that's $1 a sub (and I expect it's more like $5) that's more than I spend in a month on video games total.

• 2 weeks later...

Turbopumped is my favorite- the vids are a good length, have enough technical explanation without being overly detailed, have good music and are funny. I like the Odyssey by Bill series as well by Bradley Whitstance. Kerbal Space Command is an excellent series for stock KSP. Matt Lowne has some good stuff too... Honestly, there are a lot of good KSP youtubers out there, I appreciate the solid content from the community!

3 hours ago, rettter3 said:

I do watch them. I'll add them into the poll.

4 hours ago, Saturn5tony said:

OK cool, but how can I redo the poll? I only voted for one and not the ones you added as well?

I'm not really sure as these forum polls are still new to me.

1 hour ago, Astrion said:

I do watch them. I'll add them into the poll.

I'm not really sure as these forum polls are still new to me.

Oh yea that makes sense. lol, yea new to me as well. Good list tho. Would love to add Mike Aben and Everyday Astronaut, another of the few great utubers I watch. They are all great tho.

This was a hard choice and not just because I don't really have an absolute favourite anything in most cases. In the end it was a choice between Scott Manley and Stratzenblitz75 (Danny2462 and Hazard-ish also making the short list) and for completely different reasons. While I am subscribed to and watch Scott Manley far more, my interest is in the space news and science videos rather than KSP. On the other hand, the reason I enjoy Stratzenblitz's videos is 100% KSP related with the mind boggling creations on display (case in point: a SSTO VTOL Submarine) and excellent cinematography. Because of that, I ended up choosing Stratzenblitz75 in the poll.

AviosAdku

• 2 weeks later...

no beardy panguin?

Pretty awesome interstellar playthrough and its being continued. Pretty much playing KSP 2 already

Stratzenblitz is crazy though, some of  the stuff hes done.... Kerbol ring station, duna and back with only electricity and xenon, the carrier on laythe.....

Edited by mcwaffles2003

• 2 weeks later...

Me... lmao no just kidding im like probably my 4th fave ksp youtube guy.

There are a few people not on that list, your missing the youtubers that made this game so popular in the first place:

TheWinterOwl

KurtJMac

HOCGaming

TheSolarGamer

OperationDX

Chickenkeeper

and myself, PleborianLives

to anyone who has no idea who these people are, we were the media group that promoted the game from 0.13 all the way until release.. while i cant deny the current generation of ksp youtubers is top notch the ones who came before were just as good and have a special place in my heart..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.